-32- [E]

Hope you'll like this part <3

~~~
Rafael P.O.V

It's been a week since I went back in school and it's kind of good but also meh to be honest. It felt good going back and meeting my boyfriend at school, teasing him at that too. Although my old circle isn't like it once used to so I just spend my break with Alcrais friends most of the times. Kody and Luka join us too, I found out that they both have been hanging around with Alcrais friends for sometimes too. I'm just glad they still stick around with me.

I haven't been in the football practice for awhile now and I supposedly the QB but the coach know my condition so they just swap me with the QB from the sophomore year for practice. Although tomorrow I'm planning to go back and see how practice going as I still not allowed to walk too much let alone running in a game like football. I've been told by Kody that the guys mostly don't mind apart from Todd and few of his friends but nothing I should've concerned of.

It's good that means I still would be able to play football in peace until I graduate in two months. Also I've been accepted into a D-1 school as their Quarterback and I'm pretty much just set for my college. I don't know about Alcrais though maybe I'll ask about his college situation later.

Currently I'm eating this gingerbread and drink chocolate latté at my boyfriend workplace with two of my friends sitting in front of me bickering like usual.

"Cut it you two!", I cross my hands on my chest irritated by their childish behavior.

"Tell him that Spider Man is more superior than Superman!", Luka glared at Kody's direction.

"Nah bro Superman is the OG of super heroes!", Kody retorted back.

Before I get the chance to reply, a boy with bubblegum blue hair come to our table holding a tray with a mug on it.

"Uh this is the green tea you ordered sir.", The guy said to Luka as he put the drinks on our table.

"Thank you! Guy with very cool hair!", He grins sheepishly then winks at his direction, I can see the guy look down and nod before rushing away.

"You're scaring the boy, Luka!", I pointed out sipping on my hot chocolate.

He then frowns, "I do not!", He objects.

"Anyway you're going back to practice tomorrow?", Kody shift the conversation.

I gulp on my drink and nod, "Yup! It's been awhile though can't play for now just watch.", I tell him.

"Ohhh you better watch out for Kody, he's been very mean to me!", Luka chirped in.

"When is he not mean to you?", I stare at him blankly as he huffed.

"Anyway just don't get too close with him, Astro, and Neil!", Kody warned me.

"Wasn't planning to.", I stated.

~~~

"Aww bae you look cute in my jacket!", I told him with a smile. It's currently raining and I noticed that he's been shivering when we get out of his workplace so I handed him my leather jacket and now it fits loosely on his tiny self.

"I didn't expect to be raining this hard!", He said while turning on the heated seat feature on the car climate control.

"I know right! A perfect weather for cuddling my boyfriend.", I wink at him, he hit me playfully on the shoulder as a response. "..or a sloppy toppy, don't mind either!", I smirk.

"Uh keep it in your pants!"

"It IS in my pants babe! Wanna change that?", I point to my pants, he snorted lightly.