-25-

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

"BITCH YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING RIGHT?!", Cassy screamed as soon as I tell her the truth. I rolled my eyes and motion her to calm down.

"Don't be so loud will you?! I told you guys not to freak out!", I pointed and they all stared at me with a frown on their face.

"How you expecting us not to freak out about you and Rafael Sandoval aka School QB aka the asshole that used to tease you around, suddenly being your boyfriend?!", Sandra said rather angrily.

I sighed, "I told you guys it's complicated but just know that we're happy as it is.", I simply said crossing my arms at their disbelief look.

Agnez snorted, "so my ship turning out to be true huh?", she smirks and I give a confused look.

"What ship? What do you mean?", I confusedly ask and her smirks just got bigger now.

"I don't know I kinda sense that there's something fishy going on between you two...", she trailed off. "...I kinda ship you two before like fictionally didn't know RaCrais could be true!", She looks satisfied after saying that.

"RaCrais? Is that our ship name?", I frown.

She rolls her eyes, "Duhhhhh! So tell me did you guys have raw dog sex in his car or something?", She asked rather enthusiastically. If only they know the amount of time and places he and I had sex on.

"Uhh I'm not telling you guys about this..", they then groan at that. "..anyway pleaseeee don't tell anyone else about it. Rafael's okay with you guys knowing it but he's not ready yet so I respect him for that..", I said seriously.

"Don't worry you can trust us! Except Cassy, bitch you better shut yo mouth!", Sandra sneered and Cassy rolls her eyes at that and brush her hair of her shoulders looking at Sandra sinisterly.

"Bitch my boobs maybe big and I talk a lot, doesn't mean I can't keep a secret though!", Cassy flick her off. I roll my eyes watching them arguing with each other like always. I decided to disengage from their bickering and grab my phone to text Rafael. He told me today he's got appointment with his dentist so he's skipping after the first break until the last period, which means until the school's over. He promised to pick me up though.

R <3

Hey how's ur appointment going?

Moments later I see him reading the message and typing back to me.

Hey bae, it's meh nun much..

How's the talk with your friends?

Well it went great ig..

They were surprised tho which is
expected

They promised to shut up though so hopefully.. 😼

Aww that's good then

They won't kill me right? :(

For what?

For treating u like an asshole
before..

I roll my eyes at that. He did treat me badly but I've gone past this, I don't know about my friends though but they seem okay so far.

No I don't think so 🙄

Also pick me up in an hour, okay?