-29-

Alcrais P.O.V

I'm currently at the bakery and I kinda switch shift from the afternoon to morning because I'm still suspended for a week and also I've been switching with Rafael's mom guarding Rafael in the hospital. She guards from morning until almost evening and then I take turn from evening until the morning. Just waiting for him to wake up.

It's been two days since Rafael got into accident and he's still hasn't wake up from his coma and needless to say I've been very worried about it. The doctor said that there's nothing too serious about his injury, just some broken bones but the shock from crash definitely have been stunned and shut off his consciousness. No one knows when he'll wake up.

As I restocked the apple pies into the display window I hear the bakery door rings.

"Welcome to the Bread Palace!", I greeted with a smile but soon my smile vanished when I see two of Rafael's friends make their way to me.

"um hi..", the guy with dirty blonde hair said with a small smile.

I clench my fist behind the cashier and cleared my throat, "Is there anything you'd like to buy?", I asked a bit snarky.

They're stunned by that then the taller guy I think Kody came forward, "Look we're here to ask about Rafael's condition..", he simply said.

I cross my arms around my chest, "Really after what you guys did to him?!", I spat.

"I- uh wait! Before you go calling us homophobes or something, we're not! We're completely fine with uh you and him you know..", Luka trailed off as I look at him blankly. "..dating! I mean pfft like it's just dick to butt sex nothing weird about that!", he said rather loudly for the customers in the bakery to hear and look over at us.

"Dumbass! Stop saying shits like that!", Kody slapping his head and the blonde guy just whine at him. "All we're trying to say is we cool about it..", he assured me. "..I mean those guys at school was being assholes but me and Luka already took care of them.", I raised my eyebrows. "..Raf's like our brother so we'll support him and you too..", He offers me a thin smile.

They look genuine and sincere so I just sigh and give in.

"Alright if you guys say so..", I muttered. "..uh I get off in 20 minutes, you guys mind to wait just a bit?", I asked them whilst looking at the time.

They shook their head and order a piece of tiramisu cake also apple pie and sit near the window. I can hear them continue to bicker around each other.

Wow they look like a lovely couple!

I sarcastically thought in my head as I take people's orders waiting for my shift to be over.

~~~

I end up riding with their car to the hospital once my shift's over. They wanted to know Rafael's condition so I'm taking them to see him. As soon as we make it to the hospital I rush into Rafael's room and see him still laying down unconscious like he was in the morning when I'm gone to work.

"Oh Alcrais dear!", Liza greeted me and hug me like usual. "Oh Luka, Kody?", she then turns her attention to the two boys behind me.

"Uh good afternoon ma'am..", Kody said politely.

"Afternoon Mrs. Sandoval!", Luka said rather cheerfully. She beamed at both of them and pull both of them into a group of hug.

"Aww look at you boys, all grown up now!", She coos as I look at Kody and Luka priceless reaction at the sudden action. She pulls away, "uh I'm sorry for that it's just been awhile since I met you two! The last time was at Rafael's 12th birthday party!", I hear her saying.

I decided to leave them chatting with each other and make my way to stand besides Rafael's bed and grab one of his hand with mine. His big hand feels so delicate against my skin at this moment. I'm hoping he'll wake up soon and engage with me and his friends and family again. I squeeze his hand three times softly in hope that my manifestation will becoming true.

"Jesus..", is what I hear Luka said as he approaches the bed and analyzing Rafael's unconscious form.

"The doctor said that he could wake up anytime soon...", Lisa speaks up behind me while holding my shoulder. I nod my head, I believe he'll be awake soon and everything's gonna okay.

Luka and Kody ended up talking more with Rafael's mom as I pour myself a coffee and sit down on the chair near the bed. I grab my phone and text my friends about his condition and for once in awhile they're pretty much serious and wishing him to wake up soon although Sandra being a crazy girl she is added "and rearrange your gut too", which is so of her.

After an hour or so of talking, Luka and Kody, excuse themselves and also insisted in giving Lisa a ride home. She hugs me again and telling me to call her in case anything emergency happens. I nod my head softly and watch them leave the hospital room closing the door behind them leaving me with my boyfriend here.

Minutes turn into hours I slowly drift into a sleep with my head leaning on the hospital bed.

~~~

I woken up to a feeling of someone petting my hair ever so gently. I open my eyes wider and look up to see a sight that makes my heart beat faster yet again it also causes me to shred some tears with a smile on my face.

"Rafael!", I cried with a smile. "Fuck you're finally waking up!!", He just smiles weakly at me. I immediately called the doctor and nurse and tell them about his condition. Soon they rushed in to the room to give him more medical checkup. As they do that I rushes to call Lisa and tell her about this.

Once the medical checkup finished the doctor concluded that there's nothing to be concern about for now. There's just a minor concussion but nothing fatal like loss of memories and I can sigh in relief. I enter the room once again and see Rafael staring at me weakly.

I rushed into his sides and grab his hand with mine. "The doctor said that there's just a minor concussion but with rest it should be fine!", I inform him and he hums. "I'm glad my manifestation working..", I whispered watching his lips turn upwards into a smile.

"T- Thank you, Al..", he groggily mumble and I can feel a hot tear streaming down my face but this time is because of happiness.

~~~