05.

{Eleanor's pov}

'What the hell ethan?!!'

'She.. said she loved me.. and now...'

'She is with thomas..ohh god.. i think i know what's wrong... it happend before oh god...'

'What happend???'

'Pfff .. there is alot you don't know about brianna.. and me.. ethan..'

'Like what??'

'Well we used to go out alot also drink alot and we always changed our names and then always some guys took us  home with them and then in the moring.. we always would left them a note with something funny in it or sweet and she always wrote her real name underneath the paper as a joke'

'Wait?? That's exactlly how she and i met.. and then the same happend with thomas...??

'Noo... not at all... but ethan you will get happy again.. trust me.. you will okay??'

*she says while she lies*

'Yeah i guess.. but you should go..'

'Huh what???'

'You wanted to go right??'

'Yeah uhh i uhh.. no i mean maybe i can stay here??'

'Yeah maybe yeah i would like it..'

'Haha okay then..'

'By the way eleanor i like your hoodie.. i've seen it before.. '

'Yeah uh it's dami's hoodie..'

'Dami?? Are you guys??!'

'Together.. yeah we are...'

'Aww congrats..'

'Thanks ethan.. i mean he makes me so happy..'

'Aww that's great.. oh by the way i like your accent..'

'Haha it's a english accent.. ahaha.. but thank you'

'Yeah i notice..'

'Haha okay well bye ethan..'

'Bye..'

~later that day~

{Thomas pov}

I am at my house with brianna and she is acting really weird i don't know why.. i tried to ask he but she doesn't say anything only that's nothing to worry about so now i am about to get even more worried and i am calling eleanor..

'Hey thomas.. why are you calling me?and how did you get my number?'

'Uhh from damiano?'

'Ohhh.. okay but why are you calling??'

'Well uhm brianna is acting a bit weird since you told her that ethan was crying and all that so now i am worried about her..'

'Thomas..i think it's better if she tells it her self..'

'No.. she won't... she is down stairs.. she doesn't want to talk to me..'

'Okayy.. but promise me you won't get mad at her and break up ?'

'What???'

'Promise me??'

'Okay okay...'

''Well...  we used to go out alot also drink alot and we always changed our names...  and then always  some guys took us   home with them and then in the moring.. we always would left then a note with something funny in it or sweet and she always wrote her real name underneath the paper as a joke'

'What??? Wait.. i remember some one.. who left me a note...and then i never saw her again.. it was in london when we had concert and then after we went out..'

'Omg.. that was us...'

'Really?!!'

'Yeah dummy! I have good memory...'

'Sorry sorry...sorry..'

'It's okay thomas.. but just so you know she cheated with you on ethan.. she was almost getting married to him when i met my ex back then..'

'Really???'

'Yeah..'

'Okayy.. well uhn i am not mad at her but disappointend yes...'

'Thomas.. it's in the past.. come on.. she grew up you know.. bri isn't like that anymore and neither i am i..'

'But what did you do then??'

'Ohh trust me i did wayy more things then she did..'

'Like??'

'I always took drugs.. and alot of alcohol.. i came home drunk everynight but that's over now..'

'Does damiano know??'

'He knows it now.. he sists next to me...'

'What??? The whole time??!'

'Yeah..'

'Hi bro..'

'Hi..dam..'

'Are you okay??'

'Yea fine thanks for asking..ughh okay eleanor i gotta go..brianna just came upstairs..'

'Okay and please call me el..'

'Okay.. byee'

*and he hangs up*

{Brianna's pov}

'Uhh thomas...'

'Brianna why didn't you tell me you knew me already???'

'I..i.. i was afraid.. i i.. i didn't want to scare you off.. because i really liked you..and i still do... so i am really really sorry.. but you have to understand that i've changed okay??... i've worked on myself and i am good now.. more than good..'

'Well i belive you babes... but next time.. do tell me okay?? Cause i love you brianna..and i don't want any drama come between us okay??'

'Yeah i promise th-.. wait? You love me?'

'Yeah i love you...'

'I love you..thomas raggi..'

*and the come closer to eachother..and they can hear eacohter breathing..*

'Babes..'

'Thommy..'

*and they kiss passiontlly*

~~~~~~~~

Ehehhee okayy allrightt ohh my ohh my.. brianna.. Eleanor.. i don't have words🤦🏻‍♀️ welll.. okayy enjoy!! And see youu next timee🤪😘