18.

*a couple of days later*

{Elenor's pov}

'Bri!! No way! You're not going to LA with thomas just for a vacation.. you're almost going to give birth to your little one.. you ca-..'

'first of all El you're not my mom and second i feel fine and i can go to LA i am not sick or something..'

'Bri i am just worried okay...'

'I know but you don't have to okay??'

'Well alright.. becarefull then and call if there is something wrong okay??'

'Yea i will but were are you going??'

'I am going to ethan's house we're just going to chill and vic is comming to..'

'And damiano??'

'Well he didn't wanted to go so..'

'Is there something wrong el??'

'No no.. everything is fine between me and him..'

'Youu sure???'

'Well... last night we had a huge fight cause.. he went out with leo and he came home drunk..and i was worried and.. then he alsmost hit me in the face with a glass...'

'What????el wy didn't you call me?!'

'Cause.. it was late at night... and we talked after.. and he told me he was sorry..so..'

'But if you two made up then what's the problem??'

'It's just.. he is stubborn sometimes...'

'El you should talk about that with him he is your boyfriend.. if you're not okay with how things are going then you should talk about that'

'Yeah i know.. thanks Bri you're the best..'

'You very welcome my dear'

'Okay i gotta go but pleasee becarefull in LA'

'I will byee'

*and she leaves*

~after some hours~ ~at the må house~

{ethan's Pov}

'Soo el how are you doing??'

'Yea i am fine.. never been better..'

'El i know you're lying what happend?'

'Well damiano and i got into s huge fight because he went out with leo and he came home drunk.. and i was worried and he got so mad at me that he almost hit me with a glass..'

'El that's not okay'

'I know edgar.. but i love him and couples get into fights right?'

'Yeah they do but you could've been hurt..'

'I know but we talked and we're okay now so.. can we talk about something else like uhmm how's it going with your love life??'

'Uhh it's going fine i am still single but i have crush on someone..'

'Oehhh tell mee eveyrthing what's her name???'

'Uh her name is Mira and i've met her at a bar that i went to with thomas and we've been talking ever since cause she gave me her number soo..'

'Oehh edgarr is in loveee'

'Haha well she is very pretty and funny.. and she has a beautiful Smile..'

'Wait can i see a picture of her??'

'Suree'

*and he shows her the picture* *and she freezes*

'El?? What's wrong??'

'N-nothing that's uhm.. nothing never mind.. she looks very pretty..'

'El your face is pale what's wrong??'

'Nothing.. i am just.. cold..'

'Cold?? Should i turn the hea-..'

'No... you don't have to..'

'Then why are you cold???'

'Ethan it's nothing okay.. i gotta go..'

'But we have to wait for vic el come on tell what's wrong??'

'Nothing... really i am okay'

'El stop lying'

'Ethan.. that girl.. it's my ex girlfriend.. from when i lived in the uk.. before i meet stefano..'

'what??? So you're??'

'Bi  yes.. but she and i dated for a while when i lived in the uk.. and after a while she broke up with me for someone else and then   a  year later i meet stefano..'

'Wow..'

'Yea.. i mean if you're happy... ethan that's fine but she is a very.. stubborn.. girl and she can always change her mind real Q-..'

'El please spare me the detials..'

'Ethan.. i am just-..'

'El just go..'

'But... w-..'

'Just go..'

~~~~~~~

Ohh noo... ohh noo... eleanor...  i swear🤦🏻‍♀️ you're acting like a child now el pleaseee

~~~

Okayy enjoy this chapter :)) and see youu next time😘😘😘