three, impulse

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM LIV 💜!

ACCEPT OR DECLINE

As soon as Kendall accepted the call, she was met with a blank screen which kinda confused her since she didn't understand why she would ask to face time if she wasn't gonna show her face. Let alone why the hell she was calling her.

"Why'd you call me Olivia? Look i—" Kendall started to rant before she heard sniffles from the other side."Are you crying?" Kendall questions moving to the edge of her bed.

"No..." She lied still sniffling.

"What happened?" She asks standing up and putting on her sneakers.

Kendall would drop everything and anything for Olivia— it's always been that way— anybody knew that, despite their former relationship being fairly complicated and difficult Kendall would always drop everything and anything for her.

"I think J-Josh is- I think he cheated on m-me." Olivia answered clearing her throat causing the girl to pause.

Of course Joshua cheated. It didn't surprise her one bit, she was just surprised that she wasn't surprised, she never liked the dude for several reasons,all of which we'll get back to soon. However she's never actually met him, it bugged her that everyone other than her met him.

"I'm coming over now." Kendall warned her as she left her residence.

"I'm in Salt Lake." Her voice croaked through the phone.

"I know." Kendall blankly replied before she booked the quickest flight on her phone.

And so she finally landed in about two hours. She remembered her address from the last time she visited and got a taxi straight there.

Now I know what you're thinking, she really got a two hour flight just to confront her ex girlfriend and for what? Well she actually had no idea. It was just an impulsive decision that just happened.

She knocked on the front door and Olivia's mom, Jen, opened the door. "Oh my god! Kendall! It's been so long!" She threw her arms around the teen.

Kendall sent the woman a cheesy grin and returned the hug. "It's nice to see you again Mrs Rodrigo."

"You've known me for years and you still call me that, please call me Jen," They pulled away from the hug and Jennifer scoffed slightly at the teenage girl. "I love the hair by the way."

The last time Olivia's mother saw her, her hair was dark brown but after the incident, she had a mental breakdown and dyed her hair pink. "Thank you!"

"I had no idea you was coming." Jen placed her hand on her hip as she analysed Kendall further. "Oh, let me not keep you sweetie, Olivia's in her room." She dismissed her once she realised she was still outside.

"It was sort of a last minute thing, I'll talk to you later though Mrs R." Kendall quickly waved as she walked into the house.

She ran up to Olivia's room and saw her sprawled out on the floor. She looked like she was literally melting. "Liv?"

"Liv's dead right now." She murmured into the floor.

Kendall frowned and joined her, laying on the ground. When Olivia felt the presence next to her she paused. After about ten seconds she slowly raised her head and let out a huge gasp when she saw the girl she hadn't seen in months.

"What the fuck?!"

"Miss me?" A devilish smirk appeared on Kendall's face.

"What are you doing here?!" Olivia shot up faster than you can said Taylor Swift.

"I told you I was going to come?" She also stood up but questioned both Olivia and herself.

"You're an idiot." The Filipino girl crossed her arms over her chest. She truly thought Kendall was insane, why would she willingly travel to Salt Lake when there's a diseases floating around the world.

"Well sorry for trying to be a good person and comfort you." Kendall rolled her eyes and sat on her bed.

"You didn't think did you?" Olivia let out a dry chuckle. "What if you can't fly back to California? Does your parents even know you're here?"

Olivia made very valid points. Truthfully she completely forgot about all those factors. Her parents were going to kill her. She however couldn't let her facade down, so she rolled her eyes and lied her way out. "Obviously, plus i'm sure they'll be a flight I can get back to Cali. I'm not stuck."

Before Olivia could reply, her mother came into the room. "Are you staying for dinner Kendall?"

Kendall looked at Olivia with a look which Olivia would call, the 'im gonna make your life a living hell' look.

"It would be my pleasure Mrs R!"

JAYDA TALKS SHIT!
no way😱😱😱😱😱