five, so lets not talk

KENDALL WAS a fucking smart ass.

Now of course Olivia knew that when they were dating but now that she wasn't completely blinded by love, she found it really fucking annoying.

Kendall had some sort of smug answer for everything. Oh and her ego was way too big for Olivia's liking.

She just changed. And Olivia couldn't understand how much someone's personality could change in seven months, even though that was a long ass time.

Sharing a room, let alone a bed with her was practically sharing with a stranger.

She liked her space and man was she pissed off it was being so heavily invaded.

Which was way she spent most of her day on the porch, failing to song write. When she finally walked back to her room, she watched Kendall body pop in front of her TV with a can of hairspray in her hand, using it as a microphone.

"It's more than a crush, more than a like like more than a love, baby Imma make you mine and i aint giving up!" She sang out of tune into her hairspray. Olivia took this as the perfect chance to film Kendall's private concert. "Don't run away, don't run away from the truth, cause I aint giving up on you-" She danced, mirroring all the moves Travis Jackson was doing on screen.

Mid dance, Olivia decided to make her presence known. "Nice moves Usher."

The pink haired girl practically tripped on air due to the surprise that Olivia watched that whole thing.

She then cleared her throat, placing the hairspray on Olivia's bed. The once frightened look on her face turned back into her classic smug smirk when she saw the phone in her hand. "Aw, I know you're definitely gonna save that for later, princess."

Olivia felt the heat rush into her cheeks as she lightly shoved Kendall by the shoulder. "You're so disgusting." She rolled her eyes, walking towards the door.

Kendall's eyes widened when she saw the brunette start to leave. "Liv wait!" She grabbed her wrist, forcing her to pause and face her.

Liv just stared at the girl utterly confused when she just stared straight at her, not saying a word. "Uh Kendall...?"

Those words seemed to snap her right out of her daze, causing her to shake whatever corrupted thoughts out of her mind. "We need to talk."

"Uh, okay." Olivia slowly walked to the bed, feeling a mixture of nerves and concern. "What's up?"

"We haven't spoken about the reason i actually came here..." She trailed off. It's been on her mind since yesterday and she just didn't understand how Liv could act like she was perfectly fine.

Liv let out a sigh and slightly rolled her eyes at the thought. "I don't wanna talk about it." After hearing those words, a cheeky grin was placed on Kendall's face. "What? I don't like that grin." Olivia felt herself get nervous at whatever scheme the pink haired girl was going to pull.

Still with a grin plastered on her face, Kendall left the room, leaving the Rodrigo girl confused as ever.

She jumped when she heard a notification from Kendall on imessages.

kenny 🧸
so let's not talk?

let's just have a convo
over text :)

liv 💜
um okay

he's friends w this girl
Kimberley and she likes
him

i know she does becus she
acts really flirty n weird w
him

plus i also just have a gut
feeling

anyways he posted a pic of
them on his spam and it was
them at a party and they were
waaaaaaay too close for my
liking and it sent me off edge

kenny🧸
did u try talking to him
abt ur discomfort

liv 💜
obviously

kenny🧸
well what did he say???

liv 💜
that i was paranoid
and how they're just
friends

then he started saying
i was controlling for
suggesting they shouldn't
hang out alone :/

kenny 🧸
ew

that bastard

little shit head

never liked him anyways

stupid cunt

liv 💜
can u not slander my
bfs name to me???

kenny 🧸
idk why ur still claiming him

liv 💜
this is why i didn't
wanna talk about
it with u

i knew u were just
gonna make annoying
comments

kenny 🧸
ANNOYING?????

liv 💜
yes.

do u not self reflect?

kenny 🧸
damn okay, why are u
being a bitch

liv 💜
im not????

kenny 🧸
ok wtv fuck u

if ur parents asks im going
on a walk

liv 💜
ok

JAYDA TALKS SHIT!
THE HIRLS ARE FIGHTING I REPEAT THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING