seven, immense panic

Kendall was playing, probably her favourite game in the world, Mario Cart. She was currently playing it as a distraction because she didn't particularly feel well.

She tried to focus on the game but she felt a pair of eyes burn through her skull.

"Staring is rude, Olivia." She raised an eyebrow, still not taking her eyes off the game.

The brunette jumped at the fact she was caught out. She couldn't help it though. Kendall was the most infuriating person to Olivia. She didn't think anyone could annoy her so much but yet Kendall Slater-Wacker was there, in her bedroom, in the flesh.

"You know, you should probably get up and do something productive." Liv scoffed, picking up her phone, acting as if something more interesting was on there.

Kendall rolled her eyes in response. "I don't know if you noticed but I got plenty of fucking time to be productive."

Olivia sided-eyed her and not because of what she said, but because of how she said it. Something seemed off. "Whatever. Just turn it down. It's annoying." It was the other girl's turn to roll her eyes.

"You're annoying." She mocked. "I'd truly rather catch covid than be stuck in this house with you." Kendall scoffed at her.

"I wasn't the one that told you to fly your ass to Salt Lake, dumbass." Olivia fired back.

This comment caused the pink haired girl to stumble over her words because well, she was right, and also she felt pretty weak right now.

She slowly stood up, totally now disengaged from Mario, and raised an eyebrow at her. "Why do you dislike me so much?!"

Olivia then stood, not wanting the power dynamic to change. "You're not the most likeable person on earth Kendall."

"How—" She was going to fire back at the girl but her breath started quickening and she started seeing stars.

Olivia noticed her paleness and rush over to her, getting to her just when she started losing balance. The brunette knew exactly what was going on but it fucking terrified her.

She went into immense panic, once she placed the pink haired girl on the bed. "You fucking idiot, you haven't eaten today have you?"

Kendall used all the might in her to lightly mutter "Shut up."

"Where's your glucose?" Olivia started pacing around the room, trying to find a packet.

"Backpack." She sighed out in response. As soon as those words left her mouth, Olivia basically jumped to the backpack.

She threw some of her unpacked things on the floor before she finally found the packet amongst insulin and other things.

She sat next to the girl and frantically ripped open the packet and poured the liquid into a very weak Kendall's mouth. A few seconds later, Kendall swatted
her hand away in indication that, that was all she could take in her mouth before probably choking to death.

As she swallowed the glucose, knowing the brunette was in distress, she just held her hand in comfort not saying a thing.

At first Olivia was taken aback from this, but then, she felt more at ease at her touch and just prayed the glucose would start kicking in soon.

This lasted for a minute or two before the Rodrigo girl stood up. "I'm making you food."

Kendall let out a soft. "It's okay." But Olivia ignored her and moved straight downstairs.

The Slater-Wacker rolled her eyes. It amazed her how still, while something scary as hell was happening, they still managed to piss each other off.

About fifteen minutes later, Kendall gained back her strength and went downstairs to where Olivia was.

A small smile was let out once she noticed Kendall was looking like her normal self again. "Came just in time." Liv slid a bowl of chicken pasta to her.

"You know you didn't have to do this." Kendall told her with raised eyebrows.

"Eat." Olivia ignored what she said completely.

"I'm serious I-" She was unfortunately cut off again, being told to eat.

"That was so fucking terrifying, Ken. Eat, please." Kendall could see how Olivia was still clearly worried so she started eating the food, just to reassure the girl she was fine.

While eating, she couldn't help but think about how Olivia called her Ken. She hadn't heard her say that nickname in what felt like years.

After a moment of silence Kendall decided to speak. "Thank you, you know for helping with the glucose and cooking for me."

"You're welcome."

It did make Kendall feel better that she actually cared because this whole thing just proved no matter how much Olivia hated her, she cared a lot for her too.

JAYDA TALKS SHIT!
can u tell i'm running out of ideas but still trynna act like i have it under complete control 🤨🤨🤨🤨