OBSESSED WITH MY EX

CAST!

kendall slater-wacker ( @pasabist )
she/her. july 30th 2003.
leo. lesbian.

 lesbian

insta.    kendallsw
finsta.   urfavleokenny

jeanie gray ( @tkalovell )
she/they. june 23rd 2003.
cancer. bisexual.

 bisexual

insta.    jeaniemfgray
finsta.   jeanieinabottle

amber baker ( @lexcarringtonn )

she/her. april 18th 2002.
aries. straight.

 straight

insta.    ambaker
finsta.   mighthannahmyself

olivia rodrigo ( @oliviarodrigo )
she/her. february 20th 2003.
pisces. unlabelled.

 unlabelled

insta.    oliviarodrigo
finsta.   notsospicypisces

August 2019, to many it was one of the best summers they've experienced— and to Kendall Slater-Wacker, she'd partly agree— truthfully, for her it was both the best and worst thing she'd experienced.

She fell in love. If being a teenage girl in love with another girl wasn't the worst, she was in love with a the girl her step brother was in an relationship with.

But she enjoyed it. The sneaking around: the quick kisses when nobody else was watching, the hand holding  underneath the table and lastly the fear of potentially getting caught. Kendall loved the adrenaline.

She knew she was a shitty person for it but she didn't care because Olivia was just as shitty. That's what made her feel better about everything, her and Olivia were always going to go down with each other.

Figuratively partners in crime.

But towards the end of August, that all came crushing down.

She didn't remember much of it, cause quite frankly she was high for the entire day, and thank god because if not it would've stung a whole lot more.

But from what she did remember, an angry Ethan waltz into her room with a hysterical Olivia trailing behind him, trying to calm him down.

He then started yelling at his sister talking about how she was the last person he'd ever expect to do something like that to him.

Then Kendall started laughing.

She didn't mean to but man was she too faded to be serious in a situation like that.

Now due to Kendall laughing her ass off, Olivia realised that she was high and got pissed and started yelling at her; Ethan then got even more pissed at Olivia for being mad as he claimed she had no right.

The rest was an extremely blur. All she knew was Liv stormed out of the house and they never spoke again.

As for her brother? Well when she was sober and actually processed everything that happened, she had a lot of making up to do. Ethan was rightfully pissed off at her but after a few months he forgave her— being too nice for his own good— and they slowly got back their bond.

Olivia and Ethan later eased the air and didn't have undying hatred for one and other.

Whereas Olivia and Kendall never made up.

Instead Kendall was stuck constantly feeling the need to stalk Olivia's socials and her new boyfriend's who she completely despises.

However one day on impulse, she buys a ticket straight to salt lake, not thinking she'd get stuck quarantining with her ex girlfriend and her family.

Needless to say, she was stuck being obsessed with her ex.

DISCLAIMER
mentions of sexual content, homophobia, strong language, drugs, abuse and more!

ALSO!
for the sake of this book, hsmtmts came out february 2020

DEDICATIONS
Z-ZUCKER
tarachamblrs
-morgansluvr

JAYDA TALKS SHIT!

I think we'd all be obsessed with olivia if she was our ex.

jayda try to actually finish this book challenge 123 go!

fr tho i actually like this plot because a lot can be done, and if i like how it is i could probably do like a prequel and sequel

anyways vote mfs if u haven't already. gimme clout.

first chapter should be out soon