CH 21

Gina's POV

After breakfast, I follow Matteo as he goes to his office at the pack house. He turns to me with an eyebrow raised and I gave him THE look.

Ever since we were kids, Matteo and I have been super close as siblings. We'd always have each other's back and would cover for each other. We also came up with our own way of saying "I need to talk to you alone." without it being suspicious. Yes, we could've used our mind links but it's not exactly discreet.

Matteo slightly nods and sends his men a few feet away from his office doors. I close the door and use my blind eye spell to see if anyone is near the door, when I see there's none, I sit at the right side of Matteo on the couch.

"Matteo, you trust me, right?" I start

"Of course I do."

"As your sister, you'll listen to what I have to tell you?"

"Yes, I will. Gina, what is this about? You're making me anxious."

I sigh. I look at him in the eye to show that I am serious, then I tell him what Sora and I have noticed and found out lately.

Camilla's POV

I gasp as I wake up from my sleep. My eyes adjust to the dim lighting of the room.

"I'm still here." I thought

My body's sore with bruises seen on my wrists and ankles. I've been here for a few days now and these chains laced with wolfsbane have been preventing me from healing and break away from them. Carla has been quiet too, she's far from her mate and she's weak too. I let out a low growl as I remember what happened that day.

/ FLASHBACK/

I wake up and rub the back of my head. Hearing chains, I look down and see I've been chained up. I look to my feet and they are chained too. What's more, they sting and when I move, it hurts a lot.

"What in the world.." I mumble

I jump at the different tone of voice that came out of me.

Was that really me?

I look around my surroundings and realized I've been locked up in a room. The windows are closed shut with planks of wood nailed across it, no other doors except the entrance and the bathroom, there's also only a cot that I'm currently sitting on, and only one light bulb at the center of the room.

"Where am I?" I ask myself

Just then, the door opens and his scent filled my nose.

It can't be..

I whip my head towards the door, I gasp and my eyes widen at who I'm seeing. He looks at me with that same crazed eyes and a sick grin.

"You." I say, ignoring how different my voice sounds.

"Yes, it is I. I'm touched you haven't forgotten me." He says as he comes closer

He crouched in front of me and reached for me but I flinch away.

"Why are you here? You were locked up!" I say

He chuckles. "Yes, were, but I was able to escape. Your father has some lousy guards."

"As for why I'm here. I'm here for you, baby." He says

I was sick to my stomach. He reaches for me again and again I flinch away. He growls and grabs my chin to face him.

"You will be mine, Camilla. Whether you like it or not, you have no mate but me!" He growls

I spit in his face and kick him. "I am not yours and I won't ever be yours, Daniel! Never!" I growl

He chuckles darkly. "We'll see about that." He says

He stands and leaves the room, locking the door behind him.

I growl frustrated at how he managed to escape and had the nerve to hold me hostage.

"Once we get out of here, I'm beating him to pulp. How dare he touch us and claim us as his?! What a delusional prick." Carla growls

"Save your energy, Carla. We're being chained with wolfsbane."

Carla sighs. "I should have been more careful. I'm sorry, Cami."

"It's not your fault, Carla. Let's just find a way to get out of here." I say

A few minutes later, the door opens. I look up and see that rogue who has been visiting me. I growl as my eyes land on him and he chuckles.

"It's nice to see you too, Draya." He grins

"I'm not Draya. I think you have the wrong person. Unchain me this instant!"

"Oh? But.. I don't think I do." He says

As I look at him angrily confused, he reveals a mirror and faces it towards me. I look to the mirror and see a totally different person. The girl in the reflection I'm seeing has black wavy hair with red highlights, green eyes, and tan skinned. I blink a couple of times.

Is that me? Why do I look so different? Where is the real me?!

I look up at him with a glare. "What did you do to me?" I ask

He chuckles. "Oh Draya, did you forget? Okay fine, since you're such a good friend, I'll help you relive your memory. You casted a spell on Camilla to knock her unconscious and switched your appearances. Remember now?"

A witch? So this Draya is a witch.

"Let me go, get me out of here!" I scream

"Oh, no can do, Draya. Camilla is days away for her Luna ceremony. I can't have you ruining her special day. It's for your own good, friend." He grins

I growl as I tug at the chains, only to cry out in pain. I breathe heavily as my eyes look back at him.

"I swear, once I get out of here, you will suffer under me. Don't underestimate me." I threaten

He burst out laughing. "Oh, this is rich! Sure, I will suffer under you." He says and continues laughing as he goes towards the door.

"You are so funny, Draya. Take it easy there, you wont ever be able to escape, not until the ceremony is over anyway." He says and closes the door laughing

"What a lunatic." I mumble angrily

/ FLASHBACK OVER/

After that day, whenever I would scream, misbehave, or reject Daniel, they'd whip me with a stick laced with wolfsbane. The only food they give me are two pieces of bread and water once or twice a day. Cara has been quiet ever since, I told her to save her energy for when we're successful in escaping.

I've only ever seen this Draya person once, she came to see me and "recharge" from what she said.

"I'll see her again on that day to recharge, so make sure she doesn't escape!" I remember her saying.

Cara and I assume that day means the Luna ceremony but we aren't sure. I don't know what recharge she's talking about but if it means I'm involved in it then I have to escape before she comes back and recharge.

"I won't let her take my pack." I say with determination and I mean it.

How dare they mess with me? They're going to wish they didn't.