CHAPTER FOUR

"So you also think I'm old?"

The secretary felt like dying, it's better if the world could open up right at thar moment and swallow him! How can his boss ask such a question! It's so unlike him! This is not his boss!.

"No boss! Your are still young and energetic! How could you be old?" The secretary immediately answered not wanting to get into trouble with his now strange boss, his boss has never cared what other's said, even after his boss sick  father tells his boss that he is already old and no longer young and he must find someone to marry, his boss never minded or cared what his father has said, he doesn't even react! The secretary  knows better than anyone else that his boss doesn't care if he is told that he is no longer younger, but today after coming going to see his father, thr secretary wonders who his boss met and what he was told for his boss to react like this!.

Yibo eyes narrowed and he subconsciously touched his face, the secretary who saw what his boss did cried within tears and he kept chanting that he hasn't seen anything, because if his boss continues to do this then he will surely lose control and he is driving! He really must meet  this person who made his boss behave like this.

*********
Wang yibo father had his butler help him sit on his wheelchair so that he could go out have some fresh air, going out of his room he was met with a young boy who was around eighteen years old complaining while stomping his feet on the floor. Mr Wang motioned his butler to bring hin closer to the boy.

"Young boy what happened? Why are you here alone?" Mr Wang asked xiao zhan who turned around to look who it was with pouty lips, mr wang was amazed with the young man's beauty.

Xiao zhan:"hi grandpa, did my noise disturb you? I'm sorry, i was bullied by an old man and he didn't say sorry."

Zhan complained with his pouty lips feeling very annoyed, mr wang smiled and touched Xiao zhan hand.

"You didn't disturb me at all, i came out here for fresh air and i saw you here, that old man must be very mannerless." Mr wang answered with a wide smile. The butler who was standing not far away from the two knew what this old man must be thinking about! He must have gotten a candidate for the young master who refused to get married.

Wang yibo who was called 'old man' several times  within a short time "achoo" sneezed wondering if he  suddenly got a cold, not knowing that even his father has joined xiao zhan to scold him without knowing that the old man is actually his own son.

"I also came out for fresh air, let me help you." Xiao zhan who has always been talkative and friendly said and pushed the wheelchair forward, the two talked with the butler following behind amazed how this young boy could talk alot without getting tired.

Yibo had the secretary drive back to the house, jin han who was together with ni mantian and were about to eat lunch was surprised, because it's so unlike his adoptive father to come back to the house at this time.

Jin han:"Hi....dad...you came back early today."

Jin han stuttered, his face pale because he clearly knew the rules of the house.

Wang yibo didn't bother to answer, sitting down on the main chair, his eye's fell on ni mantian then on jin han who didn't dare to look at wang yibo, ni mantian was also scared, the environment which was harmonious and calm a second ago has now turned into gloomy and very cold, even when the weather is warm, she couldn't help herself but tremble and feel cold all over.

"Bringing over strangers in the house, you have your own apartment, you can fool around there but in my house, it's out of boundaries, trying to act all mighty when you still have nothing, are you trying to see my bottom line? You call me father so you should give me the respect i deserve too, Secretary see this stranger out, and you let this be the last time, else you won't blame me for being ruthless." Yibo who didn't even bother to give jin han face infront of ni mantian said, the next second ni mantian was kicked out of the house and jin han didn't dare stop or argue with wang yibo, he knows better if he said a word, even the high end and expensive apartment that was given by wang yibo father to him will be taken away.

Yibo didn't speak or look at jin han who was obviously angry for being humiliated infront of the workers but he wouldn't dare retaliate, yibo calmly ate his food, then left with his secretary heading to his study.

Jin han didn't even have an appetite, left the main  house and drove all the way to his apartment.

"All these embarrassments and humiliation will come to an end, i just need to remain patient and calm until i inherit all the assets, calling you dad will come to an end and i will make you homeless and humiliate you ten folds, way worse than you did to me!" Jin han gritted his teeth in anger and took a deep breath to calm down, he just needs to endure everything, sooner or later everything will belong to him.

Speaking of that, jin han realised that xiao zhan who will always text and call him all the time hasn't called or texted him which is so unlike him, the fall wasn't that serious and he is very sure by now he is very much okay and the first thing he should have done is call home, but there's nothing like that! Don't tell him he lost his memory and he doesn't remember him! Jin han was somehow scared, jin han who has never called xiao zhan before decided to call him, but his phone call was intentionally hang up, calling again the result was the same, and when he called for the third time his number got blocked!. Lowering his ego and calling that good for nothing xiao zhan and he ended up getting blocked!.

Jin han:"You really don't have to throw a tantrum just because i didn't call or text you!" Jin han who never believed that xiao zhan is serious said believing that xiao zhan is just acting childish and throwing a tantrum so that he could get his attention.