CHAPTER ELEVEN

Yibo got up to leave after admiring xiao zhan, he was about to open the door when the asleep xiao zhan suddenly sat down on the bed with his eyes wide open like he wasn't sleeping at all.

Yibo was surprised and the action of opening the door stopped, he looked at xiao zhan who was looking at him like he has finally recognised him, yibo slightly smiled and then asked a question.

"Have you finally recognised me?"

Zhan blinked his eyes in confusion, getting out of bed and jumping above the invisible holes he finally arrived where wang yibo was standing, yibo touched wang yibo face, yibo body stiffened, zhan moved his face closer towards wang yibos face making yibo to swallow hard and his visible adam apple moved up and down, yibo wondered if xiao zhan wanted to kiss him, zhan stopped when his face was few inches away from that wang yibos, zhan blinked his eye's several times, poked wang yibos cheeks, getting no reaction from wang yibo, zhan pinched yibo cheeks not so nicely making wang yibo to groan in pain.

"Have we met before? Your face seems familiar?" Zhan finally spoke, yibo could easily smell the smell of alcohol coming from xiao zhan mouth since they were very close, the smell wasn't offensive, but very alluring, yibo could tell that zhan drank fruit wine, yibo looked at xiao zhan face which was still red meaning that he was still drunk, then moved down to zhan lips which were red, zhan moved his pink tongue and licked his lower lip making wang yibo eye's to darken, this is clearly temptation, if it was before yibo could say this young boy was seducing him, but now he is drunk, and whatever he is doing is not intentional.

"Yes we met few weeks ago." Yibo who thought xiao zhan was abit sober answered, his voice hoarse, since he was born until now, he has never felt like this or reacted this way, he was only interested in this boy and was curious to know about this boy, but now he seems like he is feeling something else, his calm heart which wasn't disturbed for the past twenty nine years seems to be poked and he couldn't explain the weird feeling inside him.

"Weeks ago? Are you my new boyfriend? Or my husband? Are we already married?" Each question asked by xiao zhan seems to stir something deep within, and the calm heart which has calmed down moments ago started beating again, is this boy playing with him? Is he doing everything intentionally so that he could make fun of him after seeing his silly reaction, now he will take his words back of the boy not being intentional. Yibo removed xiao zhan hands that were still on his face and his face became cold as usual.

"I will get going now, you should sleep and check out tommorow, it's already late and it's not safe being all alone outside." Yibo said and half opened the door to get out when he was suddenly back hugged by xiao zhan.

"Why are you leaving me alone? Don't you want me anymore? You also want to abandon me! Were you playing with me too all this long?" Zhan cried, wang yibo was surprised with xiao zhan sudden change of emotion, one second he was okay and the next second he is crying, and what does his word's mean? Who abandoned him? Who played with him? How can someone do something like that? Wang yibo was angry and the same time to know xiao zhan story, it looks like xiao zhan didn't have a very good life, something miserable, painful and unforgivable past that made him to behave like this.

Yibo closed the door, turning around he let the crying zhan place his head on his chest, his dry shirt was covered in tears.

Wang yibo:"Iam not leaving you, first stop crying."

Zhan sniffled then blinked teary eye's.

"Really you won't abandon me? You will never hurt me right? You won't lie to me like them right?"

Though yibo was confused who them meant but he chose to still answer.

"Yes i will never abandon you, i will stay with you forever."

"Okay i trust you, let's go to sleep together." Zhan word's made wang yibo speechless, but he didn't speak at the moment, he followed xiao zhan to bed and xiao zhan hugged wang yibo, yibo was uncomfortable since he has never slept with someone else or be close to someone else like this, after sometime his stiff body relaxed.

"Why did you trust me so easily, even when you don't know me? What if Iam a bad person and have ulterior motives?" Yibo asked.

Zhan caressed wang yibos face and smiled.

"I know you will never hurt me, that's why i trust you." Zhan voice at that moment and before wang yibo could speak he felt something soft touching his lips, when he realised what it was yibo lower lip was gently nibbled, yibo never expected the drunk xiao zhan to kiss him! Yibo whole body froze, his eye's went wide and he didn't know what to do, yibo senses returned and he immediately pushed xiao zhan away and he also moved away.

"Why? Don't you like me? You just promised!" The drunk xiao zhan who felt annoyed, yibo lips twitched, this boy isreally wasted and he is not aware what he is doing or saying.

"Don't cause trouble, your drunk and you don't even know what your doing, once you come around you will regret it."

"I know what iam doing! I'm not a baby! Iam already an adult, since you no longer like me i will just go find someone else! Your just like them! Never kept their promise!" Zhan shouted and tried to get down from the bed, yibo frowned, taking care of a drunkard seems to be hectic.

Yibo pinned xiao zhan down on the bed, using the duvet he tied xiao zhan to the bed to stop him from going out, finishing what he was doing yibo sighed then sat down not far from the bed to relax, he drank few glasses of alcohol and now he feels tired and want to rest, but then if he leaves this room he is not sure what this boy will do he managed to get out, he felt unhappy when xiao zhan said he will find someone else, is he not enough? But then he can't think like that, the two really doesn't have any kind of relationship, this is their second meeting and xiao zhan doesn't even recognise him.

Yibo closed his eyes and he immediately fell asleep, he didn't sleep for long when he heard noises at the door, opening his eye's the sleepiness dissapeared when he saw xiao zhan trying to open the door, yibo immediately pulled zhan back and this time he made sure to completely close the door.

"What do you think your doing?" Yibo asked angrily, zhan sneered and tried to break free.

"None of your business! You let me go! Impotent old man!" Zhan shouted, yibo face became even more colder, being called an old man wasn't enough now he is even being called impotent! He is only twenty nine! Does he really look that old? Yibo lifted zhan chin and their eye's met, yibo cold gaze didn't seem to scare xiao zhan.

"What did you just say?" Yibo who felt like his pride as a real man was trampled on asked, zhan raised his eyebrow, moving closer towards wang yibo, his right hand touched wang yibo clothed manhood making wang yibo who didn't expect that to subconsciously move back, his eye's became even more darker.

"A real man will surely prove himself, but what about you? Acting like a coward, i gave myself freely without any regrets, but you let me down, i really look down on you old man!"

Yibo completely lost it, in his whole life he has never been insulted like this.

"I will make you regret your word's." Yibo pushed xiao zhan to bed and he really made xiao zhan regret provoking wang yibo.

By the time yibo came back to his senses and saw what he did, he really regretted it, he let his anger lead him and he was carried away by a drunkard word's! He has always been careful but this time he lost his rationality and had sex with an eighteen years old boy, yibo was really stressed, going out of the room and entering his own room, yibo after so many month's he smoked while thinking what he should do, will the young boy hate him for what he has done? Will he look down on him and despise him for taking advantage of him when he was drunk? Yibo took off his clothes, had a shower and layed down on bed to think through for what he has done and he didn't realise how he fell asleep.