FORTY ONE

"I didn't expect the boy we took in and even had my son adopt him as his own child will try to kill  just because of wealth." Mr wang answered, was he wrong when he accepted to return a favour from a good Samaritan who helped him?.

"Master wereally can't judge a book by it's cover, young master your awake." The butler saw wang yibo who was awake and approaching them, mr wang looked at his son and didn't know what to say, he really feels guilty if he didn't force his son to adopt jin han as his son because of a favour then nothing like this could have happened, just because of wealth jin han heart was so black that he tried to kill xiao zhan who was pregnant, just because he perceives xiao zhan as a threat for him being a heir jin han decided to kill xiao zhan and the unborn baby.

"Son..."

"Where is xiao zhan?" Yibo didn't wait for his dad to finish speaking, he doesn't want to talk to his dad at the moment, he needs to see xiao zhan and make sure he is okay. 

The butler took wang yibo where xiao zhan was, going inside yibo closed the door from inside, looking at the beautiful teenage boy who is his boyfriend sleeping on the bed without moving his heart tightened, if he were to arrive any time later then he doesn't want to imagine what could have happened, he almost lost the person he cherishes and loves so much. Yibo went to bed, hugged xiao zhan in his arms and his eye's reddened.

"It's my fault, i didn't protect  you well and i almost lost you for the second time, because of my negligence i caused you harm, i promised to keep you safe but i didn't keep my promise, i failed you, i really don't deserve an angel like you, I'm sorry zhan zhan, i was careless and hurt you, i would rather i get hurt than watch you be in pain, i exposed you to such a dangerous person in my own house." Yibo after so many year's cried, he didn't shed a single tear when her mother died, but now he really did cry, he is so scared, what if he really lost xiao zhan one day? He won't have the energy to live on, he has no other reason to live if xiao zhan is not by his side.

"Old man it's not your fault, you don't have to blame yourself, see nothing happened to me, iam perfectly fine, your are my guardian angel nothing will happen to me with you by my side, even the old man can cry! Now you've become a cry baby." Zhan who woke up the moment wang yibo hugged him answered, he was very scared he thought he will really die, but his guardian angel came and saved him for the second time, now being in the arms of wang yibo, he feels very safe and wasn't scared anymore.

Yibo hands around xiao zhan tightened.

"You even have the energy to joke around! Don't worry from today i will not let anything happen to you, iam going to deal with those two accordingly and they will never appear infront of you ever again."

Zhan heart felt sweet, having such a man, what other reasons does he have to think about other's, his boyfriend is handsome, rich and so good to him! Even if he is an old handsome man, he is still his old man and will never let anyone take him away from him.

"Hmm i trust you and i will listen to my dear wife." Zhan answered.

"Wife? That's not a good name." Yibo kissed zhan forehead and forced a smile.

"Then what should i call you? You said  i should be responsible! Then as a real man i decided to be responsible and take care of my wife." Zhan patted his chest proudly while pouting, yibo chuckled the person who is saying to be real man and acting all mighty looks cute just as cute as a bunny, he isn't scary at all, he wonders why his litttle bunny is so cute.

"My little bunny is so cute, you can call me as yibo ge or husband, i don't mind if you call me honey, sweety, darling and baby." Zhan blushed, thinking of it properly, he was the one who got eaten and impregnated! How could wang yibo act like he was the pitiful one and even demanded him to be responsible! It looks like he got played and his little mind didn't think about that at all! He even bragged to his mom and dad how he will soon bring a wife home!.

"You tricked me! Even if i seduced you, i was the one who was eaten by a wolf and got pregnant!" Zhan who finally realised shouted.

"My baby is actually smart, but i didn't trick you, i really mean it when i said i love you, how can i trick someone as smart as you." Yibo coaxed the angry xiao zhan who immediately calmed down, zhan loves being called smart and getting complimented.

"I know iam smart! Though i won't be calling you my wife, i will still marry you to our family."

"Anything you want, your darling will do it, by the way this is where my dad lives, later or now i will take you to my place, it's not far from my working place, you can come to my place any time." Yibo suggested, he has already planned to live together with xiao zhan at the villa near his boyfriends college, he doesn't mind driving for an hour to work, as long he will sleep next to his beloved and see him every day then that's more than enough.

"Okay i will even cook for you, iam a professional chef!" Zhan who has never cooked before boasted, yibo who never knew that xiao zhan has never cooked or be in a kitchen before smiled and didn't hesitate to accept.

"That's great, i would love to eat your amazing cooking, but then you will only have to cook it for me." Yibo said with a smile, zhan nodded his head and was very happy, yibo left with xiao zhan in his arms. He saw his dad who seems to be waiting for him.

"What are you planning on doing with jin han?" Mr wang asked his son, what jin han did is really unforgivable but then he has been living in the family for years and he has been regarding him as his own grandson.

"Deal with him accordingly, he tried to kill my boyfriend and unborn baby just because of wealth, i had great plans for him but he completely disappointed me, do the necessary preparations, he will no longer be recognised as a member of the wang family." Yibo answered and walked out.