5

📍Detroit, MI

Sasha Lakeisha Horton | 19

nicknames: Sha, Sash

3.15pm

damn i'm hungry af

damn i'm hungry af.

I got up from the couch and went into the fridge to check if Nana had sum in there fa me. To my surprise, there wasn't shit there. I only found my half-empty gatorade bottle, some vanilla yoghurt and a bunch of groceries.

I knew damn well I wasn't tryna cook nothing. My cousin Kenan came walking in the kitchen and grabbed a glass out the cupboards.

''Sup cuzzo, pass me that orange juice will ya?'' he said.

Kenan and I were more like brother and sister than cousins. We grew up together until him, my other two cousins and my aunty moved to Detroit after my aunty divorced my uncle. We real close and I can talk to him about almost anything.

''Here.'' I said passing him the orange juice.

''Preciate it.'' he poured his drank and went back to the living room.

''Damn ain't nothing in here.'' I walked back to the living room.

''You tryna get sum to eat? Kayla and Tyell said they finna hit up the arcade and grab some food.'' he offered after turning off the tv.

''Kayla huh?'' I said smirking.

My cousin been having a crush on her but he not sure if she feeling the same, so he ain't pursued her yet.

''Yeah.'' he said laughing.

''Nigga when you gon cuff her?'' I asked raising one eyebrow.

''Soon soon. Don't be rushing me, dawg.'' he said smirking and turning his attention to his phone.

''Aight bet. I'ma come with. Just lemme get dressed right quick.'' I said as I made my way upstairs to my room.

As I got upstairs I opened my closet and picked out a simple look. I had on this cute navy blue zip up body, some cargo pants and my blue and white jordan 1's.

After I was done I got downstairs and my cousin wasn't on the couch no mo. 

where he at?

I looked around until I heard him honking outside.

this nigga so impatient. I ain't even take long.

I rushed outside and got in the passenger seat.

''Why you always taking so damn long, cuh?'' he said as he pulled out the parking lot.

''Boy hush. I was in there for like 20 minutes.'' I laughed.

''Yeah right.'' he hummed.

skip the car ride.

4.30pm