18

2 months later...

June | Angel and Lorenzo
Location: Dance Studio

''Alright 5, 6, 7, 8!'' the dance teacher called

A/N I'ma be honest I forgot her name😂

The teacher counted us up as they performed the choreo she came up with. Angel was sluggin the choreo a bit cus she was not feeling it. Everytime when she looked over at Lo he had the same expression.

''What's going on? Why is everyone marking the routine?'' the teacher asked confusedly turning off the music.

They all remained silent and looked at each other. The teacher started to get irritated.

''Well somebody speak up.'' she raised her voice a bit.

''We just think we could spice the choreo up a bit.'' Angel finally said and the teacher turned her attention to her.

''Spice it up how?'' she asked getting mad.

''Maybe changing it up and picking another song?'' Lorenzo said and Daniel agreed.

''So basically start over cus you guys don't like my choreo?'' she spoke and they all shook they heads.

''No it's not that we don't like the choreo. It's just that it's a little-'' Angel couldn't finish.

''Boring.'' Somebody else called.

''BORING?'' she yelled and we startled.

''So my choreo is boring?'' the teacher yelled.

''No it's just-'' Lorenzo was cut off.

''No I get it. No this is actually amazing. This what's gon happen since my choreo is boring.'' she started off very irritated.

''I'ma assign two people to choreograph the group dance and the trio since I don't know how to do the job.'' she stated.

''No miss Jayla, we don't- No in fact why don't Lorenzo and Angel choreograph it. You guys love their style so go ahead do it.'' she stated and with that she headed back to her office.

''What the fuck just happened?'' Angel asked turning around to the group as Lo neared her direction.

''I'll tell you.'' Kennedy looked at her sideways. ''You opening ya fucking mouth disrespectin miss Jayla cost us this competition.'' she stepped closer as if she was gon do sum.

''Holdup why you talking to her crazy like she the only one who spoke up?'' Lo interjected getting in front of Angel. Angel small smiled admiring her man standing up for her.

''Lo it's okay.'' she said softly.

''Nah me as well as Daniel and some other people spoke about it. And you was marking that choreo just like everybody so don't act innocent as if she won't slap you beside yo fucking mouth, kEnNedY.'' he caused a couple of her minions to laugh and she snapped her neck looking back at them.