12

Lorenzo Amari Phillips | 20

10.30 am

I woke up bright and early and did everything i had to do before i went over to Angel's house. My lil brother and sister decided last night that they ain't wanna stay with our momma no more until she's fully rehabilitated.

So they made a deal with her. Either she went to rehab and took it seriously while they stay at Momma Mae's house or, they would move in with momma Mae until they turned 18 and cut her out they life.

And I have to say, it takes serious guts for kids, especially black kids to put they foot down on they parents and really let them know that they had enough.

Momma cried. Alot. But she agreed to it and she's leaving for rehab today. I set everything up and she is headed to rehab right now.

"Janae get yo ass up." I yelled tapping her face to wake her up.

"What time is it?" She groaned.

"Its 10.30. Get yo ass ready before you make me late." I yelled walking out her to check on my brother.

"Ayo Jamal, the fuck you doing?" I yelled after seeing him play the game and not getting dressed.

"Y'all need to get to momma Mae's asap cuz I ain't finna be late on my first day of college cuz of y'all lazy asses." I said with a raised voice.

"Man, chill out. You ain't even late. Why you always trippin bout shit like this, bruh?" Jamal said playing the game.

"I literally do everything fa y'all and just making sure i'm on time for college is too much to ask? Fa real?" I said folding my hands to my chest.

"Fine. You ain't gotta get all emotional on me. I'm up." He said getting off the game and heading into the bathroom.

"And tell that twin sister of yours to hurry the fuck up and be ready by 11.30 sharp." I yelled after him.

I went into my room and grabbed the last of my shit and packed it up. I went all out on my fit to make  sure I was dripping the right way. I had on my white and green varsity jacket with a white tee, my cuban link, my rolex some regular black ripped jeans and my orange and off whites.

My baby hooked me up wit some fire ass braids and they finished my fit to be so dope.