6

📍Brooklyn, NY

1.30pm

Angel Neveah Williams | 18
Nicknames: Vaeh, A, Princess and Top Notch

Angel Neveah Williams | 18Nicknames: Vaeh, A, Princess and Top Notch

4 weeks later

It's been 4 weeks since me and Lo got into it. I've been meaning to tell him about me and Daquan but I never felt like it was the right time. He also been avoiding my ass, by asking Lauryn to teach him our duet and practice with her instead.

At least he kept his promise

I've been training my ass off and made my solo ten times better. It's coming together real nice but I ain't shown it to nobody yet. It's real personal and I'm just not ready to share it, at least not until I sorted my shit out with Lo.

I feel like showing him my dance, is the best way to actually explain to him what I been through these past months and tell him what happened between me and Quan.

I also applied for NYU and got in with a dance scholarship. I just hope Lo applied too so that we don't gotta be apart.

Sasha coming back tonight, so I figured I'd throw her a lil welcome home party. Lauryn and Zion said I could throw it at they house which is perfect cus my momma don't like it when I throw parties in ours.

I was in my room finishing the install I was doing for my client and it was looking good.

''Yess girl. It's giving baddie.'' I said hyping my client up cus she was looking good with the hair.

''Thanks mamas. How much I owe you?'' she asked me.

''Bout 120$.'' I said and she handed me the money plus a 50 dollar tip.

''Thanks honey, have a nice day.'' I said walking her out.

Some minutes after my phone started ringing. Lauryn called me on ft so I picked up.

''Hey mamas.'' I said getting back in my bed.

''Hey baby.'' she was in the living room watching something.

''Whatchu watching?'' I asked curious.

''Bel air.'' she answered.

''See I knew you'd love it.'' I said smiling.

''Yeah it's pretty good.''  she said laughing.

''What you gon do today?'' I asked.

''Prolly set up for Sasha's party. When can you get here?'' She asked.

''I just finished my client so I'm finna be there round 2.'' I said.

''Sasha texted me she landed an hour ago and she said Lo was picking her and grandma up so they home by now.'' she said.

this nigga picked them up but he can't even rehearse our duet together?

''So he had the time to pick them up but he couldn't rehearse with me?'' I asked annoyed.