36

Lorenzo Amari Phillips | 20
The car

Everytime I feel annoyed or pissed, I like going on rides with no destination

Everytime I feel annoyed or pissed, I like going on rides with no destination. This time I was fucked up.

My brotha had the nerve to tell me that he basically hated me. And that shit didn't sit right wimme.

All of my childhood, is filled with constant agony and pain and I had to give up my own happiness for them. Just to get slapped in the fucking face.

Angel had called. I ignored all of em.

I didn't feel like it right now. I didn't want nobody bothering me, all I had in mind was the car and the road.

Last time I took a drive like this, I ended up far in Jersey. And mind you it could take a good 3 hours from where I was at to Jersey, let alone further into Jersey.

I just needed to think. Far away. And I was doing so, until I saw somebody following me.

At first I clutched my gun, but then I realized it was Angel behind me.

''This girl won't ever give up.'' I dry laughed pulling over and parking.

She did the same and I saw her getting out the car. I tilted my head to my side and our eyes met as she looked at me from the window.

After a sigh, I let her in unlocking the door.

"So we ignoring calls now?" She said before closing the door.

"Angel I ain't in a talking mo- "That's too bad." she cut off.

"Cus in this family when shit happens we talk about it." she sternly stated.

"We don't just ignore each other." she stretched and I huffed before making eye contact with her.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Thank you. Now, what the fuck was that?" she asked and I made eye contact with her.

"Did I tell you how good you look today?" I said avoiding the question.

"Lorenzo." she simply stretched.

"You look real go- LORENZO AMARI PHILLIPS." she yelled which scared the shit outta me.

"I ain't playing with yo ass." she said raising her voice.

"I on even know why I tried, do what you gotta do." she said before opening my door.

"Nah wait a second." I pulled her back cus where was she going?

"No. Cus you acting childish and I ain't sign up to talk to a child." she stretched and I sighed.