Chapter Seventeen

Hey guys, another update! Whhoooo ~

I have been really sick recently, so my writing might be awkward or could even contradict something I've said in earlier chapters. If you see anything like that, be sure to let me know!

Thank you to everyone who reads and reviews this story! It makes me so happy to see the views and comment numbers climb every week!

Anyway, I hope you read and enjoy <3

"Oh..." I moaned softly, rocking my hips upwards to meet the man above me. He looked so good with his blonde hair falling around his face wildly instead of having it pushed back all the time. "Acorn!"

The Prince smirked down at me before pushing me down onto the bed, "If you don't sit still, I can't do whatever I want."

He devoured my mouth in another kiss which pressed me further into the mattress. This one was soft, but unfamiliar. Were we in his room?

My eyes took in the soft, filtered light that hit the deep red walls and I immediately felt soothed. Red can bring about so many emotions. Anger. Passion. Love. Hatred. But this deep colour seemed to resonate with me and made me feel at home.

Home.

That was an abstract concept for me. When do I ever feel at home? I looked up at Acorn who had pulled away and was studying me as if I were a present he had gotten. Could I find a home in him? In his smile? His eyes? Would I ever feel like I belong?

I shook my head. After a while of his castle I had had to leave because of how fidgety I had gotten. I would never be able to live here. Besides, if I did, I would be branded a traitor to my own Kingdom.

But that didn't mean I couldn't have fun!

I grabbed the back of his neck and dragged him down to meet my mouth. I kissed him roughly, not caring about what anybody else would think. Fear and worry fled from my mind rapidly as he began to rub our hips together again. It felt too good to be true.

"Incent," he breathed in my ear and I groaned softly in response, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him as close as possible.

He nibbled on my ear and I arched my back in excitement, "Please..." I whispered. "Make love to me..."

"Incent," he murmured again, trailing his lips over my skin, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

"Do it..."

"Incent..."

I blinked up at him, "Why do you keep saying my name like that?"

"Incent... Incent... Incent!"

I was jerked awake by the sound of someone calling my name loudly. I groaned at the bright lights that hit my eyes and I tried to turn over before a flash of pain ran through my left arm and my eyes jerked open.

Acorn was hovering above me, but we were no longer in the house in the woods. We were back in the castle, although I didn't recognise the room and we definitely weren't where I was in my... dream.

"We need you to stay awake," he murmured, and I noticed Walter standing beside him, looking rather clean.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

Walter smirked and looked at Acorn, "Roll him over onto his right side. I need to look at his arm."

I felt arms turn me gently and I grimaced in pain. Walter picked up my left arm, causing me to cry out. "Don't touch it!" I pulled away as best I could. "That stuff was liquid disease." I explained to them what the demon had told me and watched Acorn get pale with worry.