Chapter Twenty

This is what you've been waiting for ;)

Or is it? >:D

I blinked up at him in shock, "Wh-what?"

"Can I kiss you?" He repeated softly, his eyes flicking down to look at my lips.

After a few seconds of me staring at him, I shook my head, "Why are you suddenly asking? You didn't ask last time."

He let out a sigh, his own soft lips parting and capturing my attention, "That wasn't fair of me. It just felt like the perfect moment to do that. Besides, I was still a tiny bit jealous."

I frowned, "Jealous? I feel like I'm the one with that right. The guards told me-" I was cut off as his fingers danced along my lips, begging for silence.

"Yes, I've kissed men before. But I've never gone back for a second kiss." His fingers rubbed my bottom lip gently. "Besides, I was jealous about you and your friend. Ever since you came to the library, looking freshly fu..." He didn't finish his sentence, opting to glance away for a second and take in a deep breath. "I wish my mother didn't do that to you."

"It wasn't so bad," I murmured.

"Were you a virgin?" he asked, his eyes darkening.

I lowered my eyes for a moment, "No, I wasn't." When he went to pull his hand away, I felt the need to justify myself. "It wasn't by choice."

Suddenly Acorn was hovering over me, "What?"

My eyes widened in shock as I met his. "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean it wasn't by choice?" His hand reached out and touched my cheek softly, my lips forgotten. "What happened?"

I averted my eyes and tried to shrug, but it was a hard thing to do on the floor of straw.

"Incent, come on. Talk to me." He pleaded softly. "You can trust me, I swear. All of this, stays between us."

I ran my hand through my dreadlocks and gave them a sharp tug, the pain alleviating my stress for a brief moment, "A demon." That was all I said and I noted the confusion in Acorn's eyes before understanding took over. He gathered me in his arms and held me there for a moment, whispering apologies under his breath.

He finally pulled back and looked down on me, "Did you kill the demon who did it?"

Shaking my head, I let out a long sigh, "I don't know who he was or where he is. He could be dead, or alive." I fidgeted for a moment before adding, "Some of the demons have mentioned it to me. They say I smell a certain way. Like I'm owned."

Prince Acorn ran one hand over his face. It looked like he knew something, but I was done talking about it for now. I just wanted to be distracted.

"Kiss me."

His hand paused where it was and he peeked over at me with interest, "What?"

"Kiss me," I ordered again.

Acorn nibbled on his bottom lip, trying to work out whether or not he should. I took the option away from him by grabbing the back of his head and dragging him down for a passionate kiss.

The second my lips met his, a muffled groan escaped the back of my throat. My mouth moved with a frenzied passion as all thoughts fled from my mind. The only thing I could think about was Acorn and how much I needed him to kiss me back.

After a few seconds of confusion, Acorn's lips began moving against mine gently, trying to slow me down. I refused his control over the kiss and bit down on his bottom lip. Not enough to draw blood though, because the last thing we need is for me to give him my disease (if I hadn't already).

Acorn dipped his hips, pushing apart my legs and settling between them. I let my legs slip open slowly to accommodate his size and he growled in approval. Yes, growled. I moaned softly in response, slipping my tongue into his mouth and twining it with his.

He pulled my tongue further into his mouth. Although it was a simple act, it seemed to much more suggestive than anything else he had done; the further my tongue entered his mouth, the more my overactive imagination began interfering.

I rolled my hips against his and felt myself growing hard against his erection, my body tingling in excitement. I had gotten such a beautiful man interested in me?

He pulled away for a moment and looked down at me, his scar standing out on his face more than usual, "Are you sure you want this?"

I nodded quickly, trying to bring him down for another kiss.

He stopped me gently, "I'm not going to go all the way with you though. You're sick, and I don't want to make you worse."

"I'm fine!" I insisted, tugging on his shirt and wanting him to take it off for me.

Acorn's eyes flicked over my face for a moment before he gave me a dazzling smile, "I'm the Prince. I make the rules."

I groaned in annoyance, but he smothered it with a kiss. His mouth went from my mouth and kissed along my jaw until he reached my left ear, "It doesn't mean I won't make you come."

Excitement shot through me at those words and I wriggled beneath him, "Well, get on with it."

Acorn laughed softly into my ear, causing me to shiver. "Should I?" His hands began to trace down my side, heading towards my hips. "Maybe I should just leave you like this? Waiting for my touch? Begging for it?" I held my breath as he spoke, wanting to hear every erotic word from his mouth. "If you're good, I'll show you a good time."

Silence reigned as he waited for my answer. The only thing breaking it were the hot and heavy pants from the two of us.

"I'll be good," I whispered, arching up to kiss him again. Acorn smirked and kissed me back before rolling his hips slowly. What a tease!

I gasped against his lips and ground my hips against him, demanding more friction and attention. His hands tightened on my waist, commanding me to remain where I was while he moved. I relaxed beneath him as my body surged with pleasure.

Small whimpers came from my mouth and I was embarrassed by them until Acorn groaned and whispered, "If you keep making those noises, I won't be able to hold on for much longer." Immediately my mind settled and I stopped feeling so self conscious about what I was doing.

This was much different than being with Par. With Par it was pleasurable, but mechanical. We were just going through the motions. With Acorn... it was different. We were enjoying ourselves, and finding out each other's hot spots. Acorn was already exploiting mine as he sucked on an area of skin along my neck which caused me to writhe.

Suddenly he drove his cock against mine (even though we were both still clothed) in such a way that caused my eyes to flash open. I cried out as I released into my pants and shuddered against his body. Acorn gasped softly at my reaction, and I felt his body shudder in response as he reached completion as well.

My panting was loud and rasping in the quiet room, but I was grateful that my body was feeling so much better. I frowned down at my wet pants though and Acorn smiled, "Sleep. I'll clean you up."

For some reason, I completely trusted him. In my mind, I was wondering why I wasn't feeling embarrassed or insecure, but decided to simply relish the fact that I felt comfortable around someone else for a change.

Thank you for reading! It's awesome as always to get so much support on this story!

Just to let you know, I have another story up at the moment called 'Seducing the Lycan'. I would really love it if I could get some reviews and support on that as well :D I just posted a new chapter a few weeks ago for those already reading!

Thank you guys for everything! New chappy for 'The Arsenic Widow' next week!