Surprise

Today is the day, I woke up early  because we are expecting  our dad and it's his birthday,we are kind of planning a surprise welcoming and birthday party for him, so we have things to do .

I entered the toilet and brush my teeth and then took a warm shower to get things off my brain. I got dress into a simple atampa gown because I have work to do in the kitchen cause am in charge of all the snacks for today, they were supposed to order it but I decided to collect the contract, because I really need the money to buy one vintage bag I saw online.

I went to my mother's bedroom to greet her but she wasn't there, I  met my sister haneefah I asked her were mom is and she told me she's in the sitting room with aunty afreen my daddy's sister, I went to the sitting room and I greeted them then I went straight to the dinning to take my breakfast. I decided to call afnan and trick her into helping me.

Assalamualaikum afnan, I said.

Assalamualaikum affy, afnan said.

How are you, I was just sitting down in the sitting room watching a film then I remember that you did not see the new vintage bag I bought, I lied.

Really, affy you don't have problems what will you do with another bag , you just bought one last week, afnan said.

Yeah I know but you know that I bought a new dress last month and I've not worn it and I don't have any matching bag, so I decided to buy a matching bag  to wear with it, I said.

This girl you won't kill me, with all the bags you have and you are telling me you don't have a matching bag to wear with that dress, afnan said.

Yeah ,you know if I have a matching bag I won't have bought another one, and I need new trending ones, who don't want to slay with trendy things, are  you coming or not, I asked.

I want to see the bag, but seriously girl you like spending money, afnan said.

Who no like better thing, any way should I take that as a yes, I said.

Yeah,  just give me ten minutes, afnan
Said.

Ok see you bye,I replied and cut off the call.

I sighted and sat back waiting for her to come. Meanwhile I carried my phone and turn on my data to see my notifications, I clicked on Instagram and reply my message , watch some reels and stories then checked my new followers, I was having nine hundred followers and I wanted it to click to one thousand.

After ten minutes afnan arrived with zara , cause zara slept in their house, she told me to show her the bag but I told her I was having work in the kitchen, they all offered to help. We went to the kitchen and start making the snacks while listening to our favorite music 'For my hand' by burna boy and Ed Sheeran

"I wanna be in your light until the night is over i wanna hold you so tight,so tight come in closer it's been a hell of a ride but ever single moment you are their by my side.

When ever am broken you made me feel whole
Whatever am lonely you there for my soul
Where ever you are girl that's where I call my home
Whenever you doubted I  be letting you know
Woah-oh girl I want to be dancing with you forever
You see through the storm and take me as I am
Baby it's magic anytime that we're together and make a just love you and hold you for my hand

Hold you for my hand (baby yeah, yeah yeah) hold you for my hand hold you for my hand............

We kept on singing on top of our voices, and we finished by 2pm we went and prayed and come back to the kitchen to eat, after we ate we went to my room to have some nap because we are expecting daddy in the evening so we still have time.
Afnan said that I should show her the bag but I told her that she should wait for a  moment cause am so tired right now and I slept off.we woke up around 4pm we prayed and took our bath again, then we start getting ready, I went to the kitchen to finish decorating my cake and I went to my room to get ready.
I wore a simple maroon fitted gown and then wore silver accessories with silver flat shoe and maroon veil.
Then we headed to the main parlour of the house i.e my father's palour, the decoration were done and it was decorated with white and black and it looks beautiful,every body was present there even ya Adam that was in his work place i.e maiduguri cause his a police and ya husna and her two kids where present.

The light went off as we heard his car been parked and Every where was silent, I know he might be surprised cause the normal us will run to him and be shouting. As he entered the palour and turn on the light, "surprise" we said all and started singing birthday song to him😍😍😍, Ayman and Adnan ran to him and hugged him, I can see that he was very surprised and happy, we greeted him one by one and uttered a happy birthday to him and gave him his gift. Then then rest of the evening was enjoying with eating, chatting and celebration. We collected our gift and retired for the day. We  went back to my room and take our bath, change into comfortable clothes and slept off cause we are very tired.

Not edited, please bare with me
Keep your comments and votes
What do you think about affy¿?¿?¿??¿?.