The Clash

In the morning I was in my room with my cousins Afnan and Zahra (they came to my house early in the morning to pressure me ). Zahra was saying;
Affy Dan Allah stand up and get ready we are waiting for you.

Please Affy, Afnan said.

Please you guys should leave me alone I did not plan to go out today, I said.

Please affy let go, you know that Khady's collection are unveiling their new winter collection and it's their black Friday sell and I know you don't want to miss it, Zahra said.

I knew since last week but we can go tomorrow or next tomorrow, pls let me rest am so tired, I said.

Noooo get up you lazy ass, Afnan said.

Stand up!!, they said together.

I got up because they were pressuring me and they won't let me rest. I went to the bathroom and took a bubble bath ( I make sure I wasted my time ,I reach one hour in the bathroom until they start pressuring me again). I came out and went straight to my wardrobe, I pick a simple black Abaya with gold embellishment with a black bag and flat shoe then I changed my phone pouch to black then I went to the dressing mirror and I rub my cream and applied my eyeliner and sprayed my perfume then wore my nose mask and black sun shade I turned towards them and I say them looking at me , I pretend not to see them and I headed to the door saying girls meet me at the car and I went out of the room and went to Ammi's room and I told her that am going out with Afnan and Zahra and I went out and headed to aunty ameera's house to see my shuraim,I knocked at the door and the maid opened the door for me and she greeted me.
I entered the house and met Aunty Ameera on the chair.

Good morning Aunty Ameera, I said.

Good morning affy How are you, Aunty Ameera said.

Am fine Amma ( cause we call Her Amma), I said.

Toh ina zaki je me haka ( where are you going to), Amma said.

Wallahi Amma Afnan ne Dan Zahra suka zo da safen nan Wai Sai Na raka su Khady's collection, I said.

Oh I heard that yau za su unveiling din winter collection dinsu, Nima ina so in je Amma babu chance me, Amma said.

Eh wallahi Amma Toh Ai za su sake online sai ki GA wanda ya miki Sai in kawo Miki kafin in bar shagon, I said.

Eh haka za a yi Sai in turo miki kudin, Amma said.

Ai Ammi ma tace in siyo mata gida biyu masu kyau, Amma ina shuraim Dina yake , I asked.

He's in his room sleeping , Amma said.

Okay let me go and see him, I said.

I went straight to shuraim's room and I saw him sleeping on his crip, my shushu is very cute,I took picture and videos of him and I posted it on my story immediately and I caption it with my cute shushu. I went out of his room and I met Amma in the parlour .

Amma ,if shuraim wake up tell him that his Adda nanna is greeting him , I said.

Okay bye bye Black Angel, Amma said.

Black Angel Kuma Amma a gaishe Mun da Nana in ta dawo, I Said.

Okay zataji, Amma said.

I headed outside towards the car and I met Afnan and Zahra waiting for me in the car , I collected the key from the driver and I headed to the car and drove off.

Whose funeral are we going to affy, Zahra Said.

Your funeral, I Said.

But am not dead yet, Zahra said.