Unexpected

We entered the car and the driver ask me were we are heading to I told him we are going to magic land first then shop rite, KFC, and coldstone. The driver drove off and we headed to magic land, we had a lot of fun and we took pictures and videos, cause you know I love blogging, we left magic land by 2pm and we headed to shoprite. We shopped and enjoy ourselves and bought some groceries for the house cause ammi gave me the lists while we were going out and thank Allah I did not forget it cause if I forget it she's going to kill me. Ammi is a no nonsense woman cause you can't mess up when you are around her and she's very strict on her children more especially me, and sometimes it's bothers me. We finished shopping and we headed to the car and drove to KFC cause Ammi told me to buy cripsy chicken for her and I needed it also so I went inside and collected my orders cause I've already ordered it and I came back to the car and we headed to our last venue which is coldstone. We went inside all together and bought our ice cream.
Hadiza said she want chocolate and vanilla flavor while haneefah collected strawberry flavor while Ayman and Adnan said they want smoothie cause they always take the same thing. Me on the other hand took vanilla flavor only cause I love vanilla and we bought a chocolate and caramel cake and I paid the money using my credit card and we left. Reaching to the car side I discovered that I left my bag on the table we sat on, so I went back and took it while coming back I mistakenly bumped into someone, I almost fell down cause I closed my eye and waited for the embrassment of falling on the floor but I did not fall, I opened my eyes just to find myself in the arms of a stranger but handsome stranger. I quickly got up and told him sorry and ran out cause I was too shy to even stay their and thank Allah for the face mask I wore.

I reached the car and entered and we drove off, through out the ride I was thinking of the handsome guy I bumped into, I quickly flushed my brain and started playing game with my phone, as soon as we reached home, we get out of the car and went straight to our apartment, we met ammi in the sitting room and we greeted her and I headed straight to my room to pray magrib and came back to the sitting room to watch my favorite show which is ''say yes to the dress '', I love the show very well and I can't even stand a chance of missing it.

After I finished watching the show, I went to my father's apartment and I met him in his sitting room taking his usual black tea, I guess I inherited it from him.

Ina yini daddy (good evening daddy), I said

Lfy klau ykk, ya exams kuma (how are you, how's the exams), daddy said.

Lfy klau alhamdulillah, aima mun gama saura neco ( it's fine all praises be to Allah, we have finish its remaining neco only), I said.

Toh Masha Allah haka akeso ai, akwai damuwa ne(okay
masha Allah that what we want, is there any problem), daddy said.

A'a babu komai ( no they is nothing), I said.

Toh Allah yayi albarka, ya Kuma bada sa'a, zan tura miki kudi a account (okay Allah's blessing upon you, may he grant you success, I will send money into your account), daddy said.

Ameeen na gode, Allah ya kara budi (Ameeen thank you, may Allah grant you with more wealth), I said.

Toh sai da safe (okay good night) daddy said.

Allah ya tashe mu lfy.

I left the room and went back to our apartment, I went straight to my room and bath then i pray isha'i and settle on my bed. I really need rest, immediately I zoom off.

Hello guys, how did you enjoy this chapter, what did you think about the handsome stranger🤩🤩❤️.