The Walk Of Life

To drown out the screams of a whore I put on some music on the radio, I chuckle as the song 'The Walk Of Life' comes on.

Turning back to the banshee I slightly wince as a certain pitch of her scream peirces through my ears.

'This bitch needs to shut the fuck up'.

I growl and stride towards the whore, the sound of the slap I give her to shut up rings through the room. She starts to cry. I go to my table and grab my most treasured weapon.

I caress it lovingly. The beautifully engraved knife in my hand gives me great pleasure, especially when it's covered in blood.

I'm not ashamed to admit it turns me on, the shiny steel that reflects off the light sends shivers of pleasure down my spine. I grunt when I feel my dick twitch from the fantasies that flash through my mind.

The thought of sensually slicing just below her collar bone, the sight of blood trickling down towards her breast.

'Oh the fantasies that'll soon come to life'.

My sick fantasies are interrupted by a scream of a banshee.

'Her life ends now!'.

Taking long powerful strides I grab and pull the whores greasy hair back exposing her neck I strongly slice it. I don't think I've ever cut so deep before.

'That's what she gets when she interrupts my fantasies'.

The blood spraying all over me slowly dies down. Now that she's dead I can enjoy one of my favourite songs and no longer having to deal with her screams. I put both of my hands in her sliced throat and pry it apart to take out her vocal chords.

I look at her and feel proud. She tried to run so I chopped off her legs. She hit me so I chopped off her hands, and for the main part, I had to sedate her.

Flashback

Wriggling around beneath me she struggles to breathe as my hands are wrapped tightly around her neck.

She claws at my covered arms and somehow manages to say.

"S-stop pleeaase I'm pre-pregnant".

Present

The unborn child would've hated its life. I thought she was just fat but no, she was with child. I believe she was seven months when I removed the unborn life.

I sliced her stomach and removed the thing then sewed her back up. I was very surprised of how she was still alive. She must've been very determined to live.

She honestly would've been a very shitty mother, I knew that the identity of the father was unknown. Who would want to be with a whore? With a woman who lures men to live because they can't be bothered to get a real job.

The child would've been neglected and unloved, it wouldn't have experienced true love. It probably would've turned to drugs, or alcohol, or both and then eventually die at a young age.

'I did it a favour'.

I chucked it in the fire once it was removed.

Back into the present I pick up her body, place her on the metal table and roll her into the furnace where I also threw her child.

'Perks of living in a morgue'.

I take off my gloves, mask and apron then sigh. Excitement flows through my body knowing that I get to see the woman who makes my heart skip a beat.

Time to give her another note.