Chapter 12: Bottoms Up

At the Hotel, I was watching TV with Charlie, Vaggie and Niffty. It was a chill and relaxed evening. Husker went to the casino with some friends of his, Al said he had business to attend to elsewhere for the day and Angel went out shopping with Cherry Bomb.

"Crazy how peaceful this place is without the boys here, huh?" Vaggie said. All of us nodded and hummed in agreement.

"Oooh! Maybe we could order a pizza and have kind of a sleepover thing tonight?" I asked. Their faces all lit up.

"That sounds like fun!!" Charlie gushed.

"Definitely!" Vaggie agreed.

"Yes!" Said Niffty.

"Sweet! Guess all we'd need now is-," and right then as if on cue Angel came in through the door.

"BOOZE! GUYS LOOK I GOT SOME FRESH BOOZE!" He exclaimed holding up a paper bag in each hand. I grinned.

"You wouldn't happen to have champagne in one of those bags would you?" I asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed the flute glasses, champagne bottle, orange juice and plates and brought them to the lobby and set them out on the coffee table. All of us had changed into our favorite pjs. It felt super weird not seeing Angel in heels. I sat down next to Angel.

"Okay, so what should we do first while we wait for the pizza to get here?" I asked pulling out my phone. "There's a whole list of activities I have, and I'm open to suggestions cause most of what I have is more PG rated."

"Oh! Can we play some adult games? Like typical sleepover shit but with alcohol?" Charlie asked. I nodded.

"Sure, like beer pong or truth or drink type of thing?" I asked. She nodded.

"Sweet! Anyone else?" I asked.

   "Ooh! Spin the bottle?" Angel suggested. I smirked.

    "I don't see why not. As long as no one does anything physical without consent." I shrugged. I crossed my legs as I pulled up my notes app and typed out the list so I wouldn't forget. "Ok, we have truth or drink, drink pong, drunk charades, never have I ever and spin the bottle. Sound good?" I asked. Everyone agreed, nodding in unison. "Sweet! So, which one should we start with?" I asked.

"Hmmm....well, since we wanna be several drinks in for most of these, I'd say beer pong would be the best to start with." Vaggie suggested.

"Ooooo that's smart! Let's do it!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The game room was set up for drink pong. The ping pong table had a triangle of cups on both ends, filled with our liquors of choice. Some cups were stronger than others since some had champagne, while others had vodka, tequila, whiskey or fireball. I rubbed my hands together as I stepped forward.

"Ok, everyone form a circle around me." I said. They each stood around me. I closed my eyes and covered the with one hand, and with the other I extended my arm and my pointer finger. I started spinning around and after a minute I stopped and uncovered my eyes. My rival for this match would be...Angel.

"Looks like it's you and me again, Angie." I said. Angel smirked at me.

"Oh hell yeah. I'm gonna have you drunk by the time the pizza gets here, toots." He said. I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Bring it on, bitch." I taunted. Me and Angel went over to the ping pong table and stood on either side. Niffty scuttled over holding the ball and tossed it up. The ball fell, bouncing on my side of the table. My turn first. I grabbed the ball and gripped it between my fingertips. I adjusted my stance as I aimed for my spot on his side of the table. I breathed in and threw the ball. It bounced against the table as I planned and....

   *thump*

      The ball bounced off of two cup rims set up against each other, back onto the table again and onto the floor. Shit.....that was definitely not the best start. Angel snickered at my failed attempt. I shot him a glare.

    "Shut up." I said. Angel smirked as he picked up the ball.

    "Make me, bitch." He retorted, before bouncing the ball against the table.

   *thump*
   *plop*

    The ball landed in one of the cups on my side of the table. I rolled my eyes.

    "Beginners luck." I stated, picking up the cup as I plucked the ball from inside it. My fingers were a bit sticky from the alcohol which had completely coated the ball, as I handed it to Angel to wipe off.

     "Yeah yeah, brush it off all ya want. I got skills!  Now..." he gestured to the drink in my hand. "Throw that shit back." He demanded. I sighed and took a deep breath before putting the cup to my lips and downing it all in one go, as Angel said to do. I immediately regretted it....the drink the ball landed in that I had just drank all at once was pure tequila. It was so strong. My eyes watered, my throat burned and my sinuses tingled. As the cup left my lips, I stuck my tongue out and gagged.

   "BLEH! Fuck...that was bad." I gagged out, coughing a bit, trying to get rid of the affects of the absolute assault that drink just committed against my throat. Angel laughed at me.

   "Damn, are you that much of a lightweight?" Angel asked. I shook my head.

    "No, I just don't like straight liquor. I like when it's mixed with something sweet so that it goes down a bit smoother..." I explained. Angel smirked.

      "So what I'm hearing is....you are a lightweight." He announced. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the ball from his hand.

     "Alright bitch, my turn." I grumbled. I steadied my aim as best as I could. Please please let this land.....

     I threw the ball at the table. It bounced against the table and went over the cups. I internally winced as I watched it head towards the floor. Suddenly, before the ball fell past the edge of the table, it zipped back into the air.

    "What the-?"

     *THWACK*

      "OW! FUCK!" The ball smacked Angel in the face, bouncing off of it, and landed right into the center cup on his side with a...

      *plop*

      I stifled a laugh as I stared between the cup and Angel, rubbing his face with his hands in pain. A few snorts escaped the girls, and in seconds we were all wheezing with laughter.

      "Oh you little shits think that's funny huh?" Angel asked in his snarky tone. We all nodded and he sighed. As I finally stopped laughing, I straightened my posture. I felt an arm around my shoulder. In my ear I heard the low buzz and hum that I was becoming quite fond of.

     "Good one, Al." I said. Alastor laughed heartily.

    "Hahaha! Thank you my dear." He thanked me. I turned my head to look up at him as he stood next to me.

    "We're having an adult drinking game slumber party, care to join in?" I asked. Alastor cocked his head to the side as I asked the question. He blinked a few times as he thought about it.

    "Of course! Allow me to change into the proper attire! Be back in a jiffy!" He announced. Then, in mere seconds he was gone. I turned my attention back to Angel.

   "Alright, now it's your turn to throw it back." I said, glancing down at the center cup with the ping pong ball in it on Angel's side of the table. He ran his hand through his hair before he picked it up, grabbed the ball, and swallowed the drink whole in one audible gulp.

   "Ah...damn that's good stuff!" Angel said, wiping his lips with the back of his forearm.