Chapter 16

I became a human being when I woke up. I looked back and forth in front of the mirror in an inexplicable wonder.

I grabbed and unfolded my hands and moved my feet.

I've touched my long hair, touched my eyes, nose, and mouth.

"Rodaria!"

"Yes, Miss Irene."

"Look, you're all awake!"

Rosaria nodded as I showed my hand wide open.

"Yes, that's five!"

"Yes! I've become a real human!"

And I love it!

I've been standing in front of the mirror for hours, but I couldn't get enough of it.

"Are you still that surprised?"

"Yes!,,,,but Rodaria."

"Yes?"

"What if I wake up and I'm a bird again?"

Then it's a big deal.

I looked in the mirror because I liked it, but I was also worried that I might become a bird again. So whenever I had time, I looked in the mirror.

What if my arms turns into a wing or the tail pops out?

Young children with weak pheromones sometimes return to their original form along the way. I was humanized at best so I didn't want to go back.

When I expressed my concern, Rosaria, who was organizing the toys, burst into laughter.

"Are you worried about becoming a bird again?"

"Yes."

I was often surprised to see similar things like my white silver hair and get confused, so every time I did that, I ran to Rosaria, sweeping my astonished heart.

This time again, she stopped what she was doing and hugged me back while holding me face to face.

"Don't worry too much. It won't be like that if you eat well without being picky."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I was a little relieved when Rosaria said yes. After a sigh of relief, Rosaria's actions accelerated after she confirmed the time.

"Miss Irene, are you hungry? Let's go eat."

"The food is not here yet."

The meal arrived to my room every day, but I haven't seen it so far today. I hope it comes soon since the time to eat has become ambiguous because something big happened since morning.

Rosaria smiled.

"From today on, you will eat at the Dinner Hall."

"...is it food?"

"Yes. The young masters and the Lord will be waiting for you. Give me your hand!"

"Oooh! I'm going to stay in Dinner Hall now."

I was so excited to be able to go to the hall from now on. The chef will be there too, right?

Other than that, what else is hiding in here?

There were still many things I didn't know about the manor as I only went to limited places with Rosaria every day.

My heart was pounding with anticipation. Now I can go to a dinner hall on my own two feet!