Chapter 34

The banquet ended successfully.

All guests have also left.

Cade had been away for a while to see off the returning guests. While returning first with Seth and Arban, I found Rosaria who had come to meet me on the first floor and ran for a hug.

"Rodaria!"

"Miss Irene! Did you enjoy the banquet?"

"It was so much fun!"

I laughed softly and immediately turned sullen.

"But there was a couple of mean things."

"Are you upset?"

Rosaria's expression, who bowed down and welcomed me, hardened slightly. I shook my head, fearing that Rosaria would be worried about me.

"Yes, but it's okay. Daddy showed up and solved it for me."

"Is that so? I'm glad the Lord was nearby."

"Yes!"

Come to think of it, so many things happened in one day. It feels like it took a few days, but it all happened in one day. I started telling Rosaria about the events of the banquet one by one.

"Rodaria. I met Uncle today?"

"...Uncle? Have you met Dante?"

"Do you know Uncle, Rodaria?"

"Because he's a close friend of the Lord's. The Ishelod family maintains a close relationship with our clan."

Although they quarreled, they were undoubtedly close friends.

I smiled with a nod.

"He told me I can keep calling him Uncle."

"Sir Dante? That's great, Miss Irene."

"Really? I also made a new friend too."

I was excited and told Rosaria about what happened at the banquet without a break.

"Really? What kind of new friend did you make?"

"His name is Sage and he's a tiger. We played Hide-and-Seek."

Rosaria, who was interested in hearing that I had a friend, paused the moment I said that my friend, was a tiger. It seemed to bother her that Sage was a tiger.

Because she has been telling me every time that roars are scary, I quickly added to let her know that Sage was not scary.

"Sage is nice. He told me to come to the North to play."

"...Did he say that himself?"

"Yes! He said he'd show me around if I go to play."

After the banquet was over, while everyone was preparing to return to the family, Sage came by.

-Irene. Next time, come to the North. I'll show you around.

-Really? Then I'll go!

I don't know if it will happen someday, but I promised in anticipation of the day I would visit the North to play.

"So when I grow up, I really want to play in the North..."

"Wait a minute, Miss Irene."

"Huh?"

Rosaria, who had regained her composure and was concentrating on my words, had a shocked expression this time. Eventually, she cut me off and started asking questions one by one.

"So you're saying that he invited Miss Irene to the realm where he lives?"

"Yes."

Rosaria's smile was distorted when I nodded my head hard, and she asked again as if to confirm.