Chapter 43

"You're doing something praiseworthy."

Cade slowly took the bread and ate it. Looking at the bread going into his mouth, I asked.

"It's good?"

"Yes. It's delicious."

"Do you want one more?"

"Well. If you want to grow up quickly, you should eat it."

Cade tapped my cheek.

I rubbed it with a smile at the satisfaction of having accomplished something. The atmosphere of the restaurant, which had been subdued, began to come to life again.

Now I can eat comfortably.

I stabbed the pre-sliced ​​meat with a fork and put it in my mouth.

Cade, who was looking at me like that, muttered.

"I feel it every time, but it's worth spending money on things."

"Hmm?"

"What should I buy after this chair?"

"...No, I don't need anything."

I was startled by Cade's question. Because it reminded me of a gift I had received in the past. Even then, he said that it was a gift, but what he gave me was a land that was huge enough to be called a realm.

If something like that happens again, I might lose my mind.

"You're not too greedy." (Cade)

"I suppose it's because she has everything she needs." (Baharn)

"Is that so?" (Cade)

It seemed like a situation where I couldn't keep my mouth shut, but if I said something wrong here, something big would happen.

It was because he had the momentum of a commander in a war. He seemed to bring whatever I wanted right in front of my eyes in a second.

No way.......

He wouldn't go that far.

...Would he?

Seeing Cade seriously ponder, my guesses might become a reality, so I kept my mouth shut.

Baharn, who had been in trouble like me, uttered a hint.

"How about the new products of the Marinette Clan?"

"The Marinette?"

"Yes. It seems there are a lot of things that she would like."

Marinette? What kind of clan is that? It was the first time I had ever heard of them.

Cade nodded his head with a face that accepted the suggestion.

"I see. Well, I'm sure it will be worth the price this time too."

"I'm sure it will... but it might take a little while. There are a lot of people waiting in line to buy their stuff."

"Tell them that I'll buy everything that Marinette deals with."

"After all, they do love money. That way, you won't have to wait."

The conversation between the two was very serious. My heart raced at the prospect of the immediate implementation of the plan. It was clear that the amount was beyond my imagination, considering that Cade, who is incredibly rich by my standards, usually buys expensive things.

That was too burdensome.

Then Seth pointed to the chair I was sitting on.

"That chair was also brought from the Marinette Clan, Irene."