Chapter 49

It was a moment when an unbelievable conversation was pouring out in real-time right in front of the concerned party.

It made Ella think that there was really no other place to fall back on.

If someone else saw this, they might laugh at the absurd situation, but she couldn't do it at all. Because the words of the hooded Black Mamba and Durias were very sincere.

It was like they were truly waiting for the moment she jumped off the cliff.

'......Crazy. These people are crazy. Are you going to even jump into the cliff together with me?'

Ella swallowed dry saliva.

As she took one step back at a time, Durias reached out his hand with an exclamation. It felt like he was flustered that she really choose to jump. Rather, the one with the hood was the relaxed one.

Ella felt suspicious.

With what confidence do these people stand by?

She clenched her fists as she felt her feet float into the air.

'If I'm lucky, I might be swept away by the river and survive.'

Fortunately, she wasn't a very weak beast, so she had enough confidence to gamble and somehow come out alive.

'No matter how crazy they are, they won't jump off the cliff together.'

For her, it was a matter of life and death. For the opponents, no matter how important the order was, it would not be more important than their lives.

When she had finished her thoughts, Ella, who was relieved, raised the corner of her mouth.

"You will never catch me, I'm really going to jump."

Soon her body began to fall down quickly.

At that moment, a strong wind blew and the hood which had been covered the Black Mamba face came off.

A soft, bobbed hair flowed down and the hidden face was revealed. Durias glanced at the opponent and asked.

"Can you bring her back alive? ...Hestia."

"Don't worry too much, Sir Durias."

Hestia spoke kindly as usual, but she looked down the cliff with cold eyes while leisurely walking forward.

"I'll definitely bring her back alive."

There was no hesitation in Hestia's actions.

Durias marveled at the sight of Hestia kicking off the ground and rushing down the cliff. She was so fast that it was hard to keep up with, even with a black mamba's fuselage eyesight.

Hestia's expression as she climbed down the cliff was colder than ever.

She had to live.

This mission was the first step in correcting her mistakes.

* * *

"...Are you saying that from now on, you want me to tell you things from the outside, one by one?"

"Yes."

Fayman couldn't speak at the sudden condition that fell on him, early in the morning.

"From now on, if you want to see me you have to do that."

"May I ask why?"

The reason was simple. No matter how much I thought about it, there were so many things I didn't know.

I realized for sure that growing up slowly in my actual situation was not a very good plan.

"I want to know more things."