University

Nick's pov:
I drew a sharp breath As all the boxes in my room were finally packed.

Yes, I was excited to go to university. But at the same time, I didn't want to leave the people well and dogs I love Behind; my mom, Nellie, and Charlie. Speaking of which, where was he? Charlie was just in my room helping me pack.

I looked around in a panic. I  then realized that one box still hadn't been packed, and it was closed.

I chuckled and nodded in admiration; Charlie was in the box. My little goofball.

"Mm, I wonder where Charlie is?" I hummed, acting like I didn't know where he was as I walked over to the box.

I opened it and laughed as Charlie was sitting in the box. He looked up at me with a goofy smile.

One of the things I love about Charlie is no matter what mental illness he struggles with, he still manages to be goofy.

"See look, babe I fit in the box I can come with you!" Charlie squeaked. He bursted into giggles as I lifted him up out of the box.

I put him on the ground and pouted. "God, I really wish you could." It would make University so much easier to have Charlie at my side.

The nerves about University were really beginning to kick my ass. 

Charlie pouted "hey," he pulled me over to the bed and sat us down. "What's wrong?"

I looked at Charlie, "I don't want to go to University." I blurted out. The anxiety was finally taking over.

Charlie shook his head with a sigh. "Nick, you want to-"

"I do." I gripped Charlie's hands. "I do, it's just...I don't want to leave home. I don't like change. I don't want to leave you, my mom or Nellie. I like my room, I don't know if I'll like the dorm or if my roommate is going to be nice or-" I was going to continue to ramble on but Charlie interrupted me with a kiss. Okay, that's the best way to be interrupted.

"Being nervous about change is normal." Charlie assured me. He began to play with my hair, that slowly calmed me down. I leaned into him.

I clung onto his waist and hid in his shoulder. I don't want to let him go.

"But you are going to do great at University, babe. You are going to thrive there." Charlie assured.

I snuggled even closer to charlie, my head was on his lap now.

"I just." I looked up at Charlie, "don't want to leave you."

Charlie was surprised at my answer. He shouldn't have been, ever since we met in form Charlie has been my number 1. I don't know where I would be without him.

"Don't let me hold you back." Charlie urged.

I pouted up at him. "But you're my everything." This caused Charlie to smile and pull me closer. One thing I didn't want to change when I went to university was my relationship with Charlie. If that ended, I don't know what I'd do.