Outted part 2

A/N: I thought it would be fun to make a part 2 to my chapter Outted!
Tw: fights and bullying

Nick never thought he'd hear from Charlie again. When he got home that night, all that was on his mind was Charlie's sacred, sad eyes as he got beat up. Nobody should ever have to go through this.

The next day, midway through class, as Nick sat in algebra about to fall asleep his phone buzzed. He glanced at it under the table to be sure it wasn't his mom. But Nick got worried as it was instead from Charlie Spring.

'Utold me to txt u if I ever need helppz. Menbathroom upstairs. Plz.' The text read.

Nick froze in alarm, Charlie must have messaged him fast with all those mistakes. Shit. This couldn't be good. At all.

Nick rushed out of the class, ignoring the teacher calling his name. He ran up the stairs so fast he almost stumbled down multiple times.

Tw//

Nick froze as he heard laughs, shouting, crying and bangs as if someone was being shoved into the metal stall doors. Nick stormed into the bathroom and froze.

What Nick saw made him want to throw up again. The same guys that were messing with a Charlie before, were surrounding him in a stall.

Charlie was on the ground, his face was bruised up and his nose was bleeding. He was gripping his side meaning there was bruises there too.

My god. Nick was fuming. He could not control himself. His anger was winning.

"WHAT's YOUR Problem with Charlie!" Nick cried out, he yanked them off Charlie the best he could. It didn't help that they were seniors, taller and have more muscles. Thankfully Nick has tackled these kind of guys in rugby.

"Don't say that it's because he is gay." Nick growled and sent them a warning glared as they stared at him.

"I've tackled guys like you VERY easily for rugby. I can do it again." Nick warned. He scuffed as they quickly rushed out of the bathroom, leaving Charlie behind.
Thank god they listened and Nick didn't have to have a fight on his permanent record. he would have for Charlie.

Speaking of which, Nick ran over to Charlie and got down to his level. "Hi." He said and gently lifted Charlie's face to see the damage. He winced and grabbed a couple paper towels, he wet them and put it to Charlie's nose.

Charlie winced and looked up at Nick, he gave the best smile he could.

"I-it's like, you're my king in shining armor." He joked, to break the tension in the room. This caused Nick to chuckle and gently put new tissue on Charlie's nose as the other one filled with blood.

"I suppose, yes." Nick smiled fondly at Charlie. How could anyone beat him up? Charlie is so pure and pretty, and he doesn't even realize it.

"Let's get you to the nurse." Nick helped Charlie up.

NIck brought charlie to the nurse who leaned up against him. Nick tried so hard not to blush. Was Nick really falling for Charlie?

"Oh charlie, again?" The nurse sighed and got up as she watched Nick help him in.

Charlie smiled innocently at the nurse. Nick to chuckled softly. "He got beat up in the bathroom. This shouldn't be happening." He complained.

The nurse nodded. "I'm going to report this to the office. You guys sit here for a bit, rest."

Nick nodded and sat down besides Charlie.
"These chairs are so uncomfy with the bruises on my butt." Charlie huffed softly.

Nick pulled Charlie onto his lap gently, causing Charlie to squeak in surprise.

Charlie got flustered. "You are such a flirt." He teased Nick. Nick giggled a bit "only because you are so cute."

"Honestly? Ever since I first saved you I instantly had a crush on you. I like you a lot Charlie. Would you want to be my boyfriend?" Nick blurted out, not thinking first. He hid his face as Charlie went quiet in shock.

"Yes." Charlie nodded with a deep blush. "I'd love to be your boyfriend."

A/n: the end. Happy ending!