REALISATION

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

"Dii... You should have told us" Her brother talked. The wave of relief ran through my body. I won't deny that I was so fucking tensed about her.

It felt like my soul shook when I got to know that she's missing. All the bad thoughts were coming and I was already cursing myself.

"She's in Mumbai" Abhijeet said. Mumbai?
"What she's doing there?" Abhiraj asked.

Exactly my point.

"She went to meet her friend" Abhijeet casually said. "Who is that friend and why we had no Idea about it? Why she haven't told us"

EXACTLY MY POINT!!!!

"Don't worry, I know that friend of her's and she said it was an emergency, before she could tell us her phone's battery died and it switched off"

"She's too careless. She could have told me" here I was dying to know about her whereabouts.

Why? Suddenly you care?

I just... I just feel bad for what I did to her.

"Look who is talking" both the brother said and rolled their eyes.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I came back to palace, I was so tierd. On my way to room my eyes went to the kitchen. All the maids were working.

To be honest, without her this palace looks like an abundant place.

It's just been two or three weeks since she came here. And had the huge impact already.

As I was entering my room I heard a servent calling me. "Hukum, Rajasahb is calling you, he'll be in his study" he bowed and went.

I went to my dad's study and saw him reading a book. "Oh Achintya, come. I want to talk to you" he smiled.

I sat om chair near him. "Yes papa?"

"I haven't saw Gaytri today, where is she?" He asked. For a minute I panicked.

"S-she went to Mumbai to meet a friend of her's" I said nervously.

"Hmm..." He continued. "I am your father, Achintya. I exactly know what you do. I know your and her relationship is not like normal wedded couples"