HIS PART OF LIFE

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

"He's my step brother"

She looked at me with shock.. "B-But Y-Your mother"

"My father got married to another woman after my mother's death"

"What??"

"Ranvijay khuranna was her son, she was a wicked woman. She manipulated my father, and that son of her's is no less than her."

*†*†*†*†*†*

"Achintya, she's your mother and this is your brother Ranvijay"

He didn't felt good vibe from but for the sake of his father he smiled.

"Papa maa..."

"Your mother is my love and will be, no one can ever take her place. I will love Nilima (Achintya's mother) till my last breathe... I married for your and Adi's sake you both are still kids and need a mother"

..............

"Shanti maa, I am hungry" Little Adi asked that lady with his baby voice. "Tsk! This bastard is always hungry" she rolled her eyes.

"You idiots I am not here to work for you understand!!!"

"Don't shout on my brother!!!" Achintya hugged his brother who was crying. "And you future prince I should teach you lessons"

She pushed him in a dark room, the little soul was terrified but little did he knows it was just ge starting. Her tortures increased day by day.

He was not just physically but also mentally tierd. His screams in pain satisfies her ego, greed of power and money made a person stoop so low that they totally forgot humanity, that a woman forgot her motherhood.

She beats him, hurt him that he got bleeding scars on his body. He was just 11 year kid how can he fight with a grown up person, That too the kid who didn't even get his meals properly.

His body was bruised daily, He didn't even healed and got another one. He was watching hell in such a young age.

Achintya told his father to send her to his maasi's place giving him excuse as he knows he can't escape but he can save her brother.

That made Shanti more furious over him, she burnt his back in anger. His cries made no effect on her. 

.................