HIS LOVE

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I woke up with immense headache. It was just impossible to open my eyes. I heard a familiar voice, that was my wife.

"I can't see you like that again, looking at your broken self, my heart clenched. It hurted me too. I wish I could make it better"

Then I felt kiss on my forehead. After sometime I felt the pain decreasing and I slowly opened my eyes. I was in my room and there she was sitting beside Me, on bed.

Looking at her I am sure she must've cried buckets. Her nose was red and eyes were moist. As she looked at me her beautiful kohel eyes widen and she hugged me tightly.

"You scared me" she sobbed. I laughed at her tactics. "You are acting as if I got into an accident and nearly die--"

"DARE YOU COMPLETE THAT WORD"

I was just saying tho...

"Yes Queen" I smiled her. She again hide her face in my chest. We heard a knock on the door. "Come in"

"Bhaisa...How are you?" It was Adi. I smiled looking at him, he do care about me.

"I am fine, don't worry"

He looked nervous and said. "I-I don't... Just tell this to your wife. Pura Mahal sar pe utha liya tha hamri bhabhi maa ne, we hired another doctor to calm her panic state"

"Hwww.... He's exaggerating it..."

"Yeah sorry... It's just all the workers of this palace had to calm thier queen."

"Who's gonna save you,Adi?" She looked at him. "Uh.... Good question. I think we should save ourselves by our own and in order to do that I'll run away from here"

She threw a pillow on him while he laughed. I chuckled looking at them, I am happy my little brother is being normal.

I looked at my wife, she had cute pout on her face. "So my wife was worried about me?" I hugged her.

"No, I am worried about global warming"

"I know right, people should stop using things which are harmful for our environment. It's gonna be hazardous for our future."

"You are changing the topic"

"This is a very serious topic"