MAKE THINGS RIGHT

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

"It's clear that he wants to tackle both of you at the same time" Prashant looked at me. "He wants Gaytri and your downfall"

"And neither of it will happen." I gave him hard look. "What about those politicians he has been meeting?"

"We have talked to them and they all denied him, they won't go against you"

I smirked. He can never turn people against me, although he tried his best but the power I hold on everyone, he is nothing in front of that.

"Now it's his turn to see his downfall, for what he did to everyone, for what he did to my Gaytri. He have to pay" I clenched my fist, image of my love suffering comes in my mind. He will see hell for making me love suffer.

"Then I will help!" I heard kriti, she came in front of me. "I will help you, he killed my sister and her child, he will pay for her pain"

"I hate you Raghuvanshi but for my sister, I will help you!"

Abhiraj? When did he came?

"I want that basterd to suffer for making my  sister cry, I want his screams in pain for giving my sister pain." He clenched his fist.

"Ok then, we need a plan... It's the end of his sins" I looked at everyone and smirked.

You did a mistake Ranvijay, you messed with a wrong person...

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

"You called me?" I looked at my husband who was sitting on his office seat. He looked so hot with those glasses, his sleeves were half fold and his veins were all on view.