GATHERING UP THE FEELINGS

GAYTRI RAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

when I saw Bhaiya getting emotional, I panicked about what to say. I have never had any deep conversation with him heck I barely even had conversation with him. It was so awkward for me.

And about him asking for forgiveness, I truly have no idea what to do or say to him so I ran away.

I was in my room getting ready to have breakfast I heard Shruti. "Di!! Come fast, look who is here!"

"Coming!" I shouted. I don't know why she's being so excited. I came out of my room and walked towards main hall.

And my eyes fell on a familiar figure, he  was sitting on couch and talking to my father and uncle.

I was shocked.

"Achintya?" I whispered. Am I dreaming? Is he really back!?

I was looking at him without moving, His eyes fell on me and I felt complete. He was looking at me keenly still talking to my father.

His eyes roamed on my body, making me feel conscious.

"Oh Gaytri! Come here See finally your husband is here" Uncle spoke making us break eye contact. "He must be tierd go and take him to your room" He added.

"Come" my voice came as whisper.

What is he doing here? Early in the morning? When did he came? He haven't informed me.

Oh how will he, he was so busy in ignoring me. I am so angry on him.

As we reached to my room I felt myself pinned to the wall. Now I was face to face with him. He looked tierd but also looked like as if he's longing for something. His hands grabbed my waist and squeezed towards himself.

He hugged me and nuzzled his head In my neck, making me shiver. "Do you know How it felt to get to know that the one person you wanted to see is not present around you" He whispered in my ears.

"Look who is talking" I rolled my eyes and looked away. "Princess.... Look at me" he held my chin and made me face him.

"I was so busy that I couldn't get time to talk to you or call you"

How does he know what I was thinking.

"I...I don't care"

"Doesn't looks like that... You seem to be angry on me" he smirked. "Go and get Fresh, you stink my dear king"

"Really woman? You husband has came after four days, completing the work as soon as possible just so that he can see his wife, and here you are treating me like this" he huffed.