CAN I GIVE HIM A CHANCE?

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

I Came back to the room thinking about what Aditya said. Achintya lived so many years without his mother.

I felt bad for him...Is it the sympathetic feeling?

I went to balcony to think about everything which I is happening in my life. Getting married to him, tolerating his hate and now experiencing his care.

I won't deny that he cares for those whom he loves. He's so protective over them, but never ever I thought I'll be included in it as well.

He is trying to show me care and respect so that I will stay, is It enough for me to stay?

Can I give him a chance?

But the biggest question is Do I want to stay? Do I want to give him a chance?

I was just thinking when I felt something warm on my shoulders, I looked back to see him holding the shawl. "You'll get cold"

"Remember when you pushed me in the balcony in the winters" I sarcastically remarked.

"Yes I do, when I was blinded with lies" he took a pause. "I am sorry for what I did, I know nothing can justify my act towards you and an apology is not enough. But I am trying to show you that I mean it and that I'll never hurt you"

"Why? Why are you doing this?" I asked. I am curious. All I know is he is a heartless man how can he, all of a sudden, he is being all caring and soft towards me.

"Because you deserve it, You know you changed my Heart about you when you took care of me, pata hai chhoti se baat hogi kafiyon ke liye par sach kahun to mere liye wo maine rakhti h"

(I know for some people it's just a little thing but for me it's a big deal)

"No one has ever did that for me, I have hurted you in the worst ways yet you did so much for me. You just not took care of me but also my dad and my brother, I heard he calls you bhabhi-ma and papa loves you like his own daughter, I think he loves you more than me." he chuckled a bit

"The love my whole family craved for years, including me, we got it from you. You are such a nice person that it's hard to not like you. Call me selfish or whatever but I want you beside me forever"

"I like you"

He completed his speech and I was too shocked to say something. He was just staring at me.