chapter 40

Liu Qiao looked at Cheng Tao.

'S-school?!' 

Liu Qiao has never thought he'd be able to return back to school he'd like to of course, but why was Cheng Tao asking him?

"I'd like for you to go back to school so you can get back the knowledge you've lost and become more independent" Cheng Tao said 

Liu Qiao looked at him with wide eyes 'w-what's with that word "independent" it's like…… it's like his preparing to leave me' 

Liu Qiao bit his inner lip. No, Cheng Tao can't leave, he said he wouldn't, right? But then again he lied like he always does. 

"Y-yeah I want to go back to school" he smiled 

Cheng Tao looked nods, "then you'll go back to school, make friends and learn something who know" 

'Your speaking as if you don't see yourself in the picture, I know you Cheng Tao. I know you never change' 

Liu Qiao smiles. "Say I think it's time for Li Hui to return" 

"Yes, I guess it's goodbye" 

Cheng Tao said he gave LiHui a kiss on the cheek and looked at Liu Qiao who seemed a bit absent minded. After leaving Cheng Tao relaxes back thinking it was for the best. 

Liu Qiao can't be free once he is attached to Cheng Tao, he doesn't know how to fix a broken relationship when he has never been in one. His live his life as a messed house and sexual slave to his father, treated like an inconsequential being. 

Liu Qiao went through the same but unlike him Liu Qiao has the potential to leave while he is just stuck in this repeat of the past. If Liu Qiao can be free from this cycle of pain then he will be ok.

Liu Qiao who was traveling with Li Hui felt at loss, Liu Qiao didn't know why but the thought of being independent scares him. Previously it was all he craved but now he didn't know how to feel, he then went to the park where he usually is and he looked at the people who were happy and carefree. 

Why were they happy?  Why can't he be happy as well why must he suffer? What crime did he commit? For him to be punished like this.

Pain seems to be the only thing that embraces him, Liu Qiao flinched when he realized he felt as though someone was actually embracing him. He turned looking up. 

"Uh! Liam!" 

"The one and only" Liam smiled as he went and sat beside him, "so why is my favorite person frowning again. Your so much prettier when you smile" 

"Huh? Sorry I was just thinking" he said smiling sheepishly as he slightly blushed

"Hmm how about I take you somewhere to cheer up cause seriously, I don't like you looking so miserable" 

Liu Qiao didn't feel it was a good idea, but if Cheng Tao wants him to be independent then why not hang out with friends. Isn't interacting a part of school.

"Okay then, I'll go" Liu Qiao said softly 

Liam paused, "really?" He said surprised 

"Yeah, I guess I should relax now" 

Liam smiled gently at him, "okay my car is over there. The seaside sounds like a nice place?" 

"O-okay" 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cheng Tao was on the bed playing cards with Jun Bai, his phone on the side of this desk vibrating. He stopped, then looked at him and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Cheng, please……… help"