Chapter 52

Chao Niu was taking out the Landry from the dryer

Chao Niu was taking out the Landry from the dryer. He smells the clothes smiling, he places the basket down to check on his good rival. 

Liu Qiao was sitting on the sofa looking at the children playing with each other while putting the Alphabetical blocks in their mouths.

Liu Qiao wonders if he was never pushed down that stairs wouldn't he have been in his last trimester? 

Liu Qiao rubs his stomach that was flat, he felt something heavy on his mind. He could only accept the fact that he will never fully understand what it was like to carry the child entirely inside him. The swollen belly, the flutters, the idea that carrying a child is hard, the pain that comes with childbirth. He'll never experience that.

His childhood dream of becoming a mom to many children was gone, he only has one child now and he just feels like she will be better off without this useless shell. 

Liu Qiao can't help but wonder, where would he be in life if he never married Cheng Tao. He doesn't know, maybe he'd be assaulted by his uncle, maybe found dead somewhere he can't help but find there is no happiness within each path he takes. 

"Baba!" 

He looks at Li Hui who was crawling towards him, he feels strange watching her so smile as she crawls towards him. He wants to smile too. He wants to smile so innocently and carelessly, children such innocence.

The little baby grabs at his sleeve, the hand that is hanging down on the sofa. 

"Baba! Baba!" 

She shakes his hand aggressively, "Baba!" 

Li Hui looks at him desperately shaking his sleeves wanting to be picked up, her lips beginning to shake as her eyes become glossy with tears. 

"Baba…" 

Liu Qiao closes his eyes as he gently pulls his arm away and the child falls back on her bum. 

"WAAAAAAH!!" 

Li Hui's face swells red as she cries at being rejected by Liu Qiao, he flinches as he feels his heart swell with tears as well. 

Chao Niu who heard the cries from the baby cam rushes towards to pick up the baby, but pauses at the door when he sees Liu Qiao on the ground arms around Li Hui. Both crying desperately, Chao Niu couldn't help but stand there staring at the sight.

He held his head down in his palm as tears fell into his palm. 

Liu Qiao thought he had no more tears but in the end, he had so much more left to cry. Will he ever stop will this feeling ever let him go.

"Baba *hic*" Li Hui rubs her mouth on him kissing him.

He brings her on top of him and gently pats her back smoothing her.

'I'm not being very fair to you am I? Please know that I'm trying' 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

Cheng Tao lits the cigarette, looking down at the blood spread across the floor. On the table beside him was a first aid kit along side q bowl with bloody bandage needle and thread. 

"*groans* if… if not for revenge… Then why?" The raspy voice asks.

Cheng Tao looks up at him but said nothing, he gets up from the chair. "Hm, that's for you to learn off your own… I only got two more days left before I go back…" 

Liam feels weak, he didn't know what Cheng Tao wanted. Why was he doing this, Cheng Tao saw his phone vibrated he got up and walks over to it, it was a message from Chao Niu. He sighs after reading it, he doesn't even know what his doing right now. 

He texted back then went to the other phone where he unlocks, he opens a message were he saw a picture of a man with a name attached to it. He thinks, he then dials a number when the otherside answers he tilts his head.

"I need you to track _____" 

Liam shifts a bit, he thinks Cheng Tao is crazy.

Cheng Tao then looks at the message he thinks of things to bring them.

"Well, I'm gonna have to go, papa. If you're lonely I'll bring a friend soon" he said, turning away.

 If you're lonely I'll bring a friend soon" he said, turning away