chapter 47

It was late in the evening, Cheng Tao decided to walk by the sea with Liu Qiao pushing Li Hui in the prom, time was going by fast and Liu Qiao has barely shown any improvement. 

Li Hui was already seven months old, sometimes he'd get a caretaker to watch Liu Qiao and Li Hui while he went in for work but he'd be so scared of what might happen. 

Liu Qiao looked out at the sea, Cheng Tao was holding his hand. He could hear the sea calling out to him, to come closer, he could feel the water wash against his feet as Cheng Tao gently pulled him further. 

He looked at the back of him, compared to before he didn't look as intimidating. 

Liu Qiao didn't care anymore, he wished that Cheng Tao would loosen his grip so he could be washed away by the sea. Maybe as he sink to the bottom this pain he feels can finally go away, and it will all be over.

The breeze from the wind brush through his hair, then Cheng Tao stops and looked into the gray sky and for a moment he could feel his grip loosen. But eventually he still held on.

"Let us return home now, you must be hungry." 

"....." 

Not long after returning, Cheng Tao prepared dinner and as usual Liu Qiao didn't eat much even if the portions were small. But at least he was eating Cheng Tao repeated to himself.

Cheng Tao knows this was a process that can never be rush, he needs to get Liu Qiao to be able to smile again he may just be a body of pain and sorrow right now but with patience and care eventually he'll get there.

After feeding them, it was time to put Li Hui to sleep he had her placed in the rocking crib as he places Liu Qiao's head on his lap. He use his foot to gently rock the crib slowly then put his hand in Liu Qiao's hair gently brushing his crown. 

He slowly began to hum remembering the time he was young his mother and him hid inside the attic from his father, they wanted to spend the day together. He remembers her soft voice telling him stories as she brushes his hair he also remembers her singing to him.

🎶You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skies are gray

You'll never know, dear

How much I love you

Please don't take

My sunshine away

The other night, dear

As I lay sleeping

I dreamed I held you

In my arms

When I awoke, dear

I was mistaken

So I hung my head and I cried

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skies are gray

You'll never know, dear

How much I love you

Please don't take

My sunshine away🎶

Liu Qiao sniffles as crystal tears fell from his eyes, soaking Cheng Tao's pants. He bit his bottom lip, Cheng Tao didn't stop brush his hair as he rubbed his arm. 

Liu Qiao wonders why? Why care only when he is this for? Or was this another game to break his heart once more? 

'Please stop being kind'

Cheng Tao gently laid a kiss upon his temple as Liu Qiao cries on his lap. Letting the tears flows.

*Hic*Hic* 

A/n

Mandatory question.

What do you think of this story?

What are your opinions on the characters?

Ur answers will determine the ending of the story since I have several ending both good and bad. And ones will leave you angry. So please answer it.