• 4 • trial and error

[Warning: smut ahead, he is wearing a condom.]

●●●

Lips work fast.

Faster than the traffic zooming by on the city roads.

Rugged breaths. Animalistic need. Feral thirst. Repulsed calculation of steps and moments. Tongues tangled a-lush. Flourishing with fervor of touch. There's a symphony of madness in the way you both move, the way you both drag your hands over the other's body like gratifying hunger.

In a flash, he lifts you up on his one arm. You're sitting on his arm now, hands rested on his shoulders. Bulging biceps trouble your sanity.

Reckless man below you. There's no hesitation in his actions. The way he's pouring himself into you, drinking you into him, simultaneously. Letting your noses graze, disregarding the first timer's discipline.

There's an enslaving umami in his flavour.

Flavour of dark and dry colours of late autumn. Fucking all ethics you thought you'd keep, you plunge your tongue deeper in his cavern. Let your lips get engulfed in his embrace of liberty. His abs shove themselves into your loins, they stir up and you whine. He's so good at riling you up. Unaware of the ceaseless fire kindling inside you.

Reactions just fly off you unconsciously, when he supports your waist and gives a nasty lick to your lips. Churning your saliva with his and coating it over you. Separating away just to leave naughty strings of saliva connecting both of your lips. His tongue lacks principle unlike him. That you like.

Crowning him the prince of your desires, you stare at the pitch black windows to his soul. He withers away under your gaze, falls asleep from his state of bondage in your hands. He's awake within him. Rejuvenated with the pleasures you serve. Crawling peacefully into his planes of dominance, slowly accepting the crescendo of his need to take you right here.

His gaze on you is so sharp and alert that makes you feel like you're put on show, just for him. For him to examine you. Swollen lips, they're drenched in your saliva, inch closer to yours once again.

"You like?" He makes sure, husk prominent.

Doesn't want you to feel forced or uncomfortable with this. The agreement was to make you experience things, right? Yeah, but, he needs to know you're okay to continue. There isn't a single second when his hold on you loosens, it stays tight, your feet never touch the ground. He won't let you go, no matter what you answer.

Light force on his shoulders, you lean nearer. Already giving him your answer by this. His subtle sweet action makes your body heat surpass the level it was on already. You reach for his palm lazily moving on the skin of your waist, his fingers having darted inside your tee, shamelessly. He was worried about you falling back so was keeping his hand there, just as a precaution, which you didn't need to know.

Lacing your dainty fingers into his rough ones, you bring his hand up to your lips and pepper little kisses on them. Not taking your eyes away from his intent stare. You stop stealing kisses of his beautiful fingers and make his palm cup your right breast.

Biting your cherry lip, you urge him on to knead and fondle with your tits. It does take him by surprise and you see the doubt in his eyes for you. More like mercy on the baby you. You're adamant.

"Why? Don't you like?" You question, desperation clouding your face. You want him. For yourself. You want all of him to be shared with you. You want him to see just you.

Was it just a kiss that you needed to completely slip into his charm?

Hearing the small hurt and hidden provocation in your sentence, the firm boldness stepped back in. His palm gripped over your boob, kneading it dirtily, playing with it. Circling his fingers an your areola, around the standing nipple. You moan silky, loving his touch, the touch someone has gifted you for the first time. So careful and careless.