Chapter two

"Now that we made our agreement, bring me to my brother!" I demanded and he raised his eyebrows, obviously not expecting my words.

"A bit demanding, aren't you? Quite disadvantageous for someone in your position." Pan answered, stepping closer to me. I just glared at him, not daring to speak up again.

"I see we understand each other. Now, you'll have to stay with Felix for some time since I have some business to take care of." He explained, making me breath in in shock. That was not the deal.

"That's not fair! You said I would meet Henry if I belonged to you." I growled. He took barely any interest in my anger, just tilted his head slightly to the side and glanced at me in amusement.

I was a joke to him. Pan obviously saw me as a joke. Not serious about what I wanted. Fucking hell I wanted to see my brother. There was nothing more or less I asked for.

"Correct,-" He laughed, stepping closer to me, "but I never said when you would see him."

"What?! This is nonsense. I won't accept this agreement. I want a new one." I yelled, making him roll his eyes in annoyance.

"I think you don't understand what is going on here." He hissed and leaned forward, making me feel terribly small next to him.

"You are mine now. I own you. Means that I can do with you whatever I want as long-- as you'll get to see your brother. There was no mention of how long or when I have to let you see your brother." Just when I was about to argue, he continued his speech.

"You are also no longer in any position to change the agreement or in fact, even denying it. If you want to see your brother any time soon, you should realize who you belong to now."

My eyes burned and I felt the anger boiling in my blood. It was a trap and I fell right into it. But I wouldn't let him have the benefits while I have to listen like a dog to get something. If he wouldn't allow a changing of the agreement, I'd have to escape. Somehow.

I glanced around me, scanning my surroundings and looking for a possible path back to the ship. Just then I saw a small path, hidden between the bushes, that seemed to lead in the right direction.

My gaze turned back to Pan who seemed disgustingly satisfied with how things worked out. He truly was a demon. If it weren't for his surprising look. Out of all people, why did the villains always had to be the pretty ones.

"I don't intend to be owned like a dog." I stated, speaking clear and slowly. He should see that I was not joking. That I wanted my brother and I wouldn't let him order me around for that.

With that I started to sprint to the path as fast as I could. Sticks cracking, leaves everywhere, barely anything to see but I kept going. Escaping. Escaping before anyone would find out what I had done. I was the one who made a deal with Peter Pan and than ran away. How pathetic was that?

The fear numbed my body. With every second it got harder to run. As if my body suddenly lost all it strength. Tears were forming in the corners of my eyes. What was wrong with me? Why did every step away from Pan made my body motionless.

"It's hopeless." The known voice said, making me stumble and fall to the ground in shock. I felt like I wanted to cry but I knew I wasn't allowed to. Instead I raised my head and glared at the boy infront of me.

The smile on his face had disappeared and he seemed pretty mad now. I immediately regretted my decision. Making the most dangerous living being on Neverland angry was in probably every case a pretty dumb idea.

I sat on my knees, lowering my head in defeat. It seemed like all my strength to fight against him had suddenly disappeared. If I ran, he'd still catch me. Easily. There was no point in trying. Even if I managed to run, my body wouldn't let me.

"What have you done to me?" I sobbed and pushed myself of the ground. My gaze was still focused on the ground as I rubbed the tears out of my eyes. No tears. Never.

"You belong to me. It is simply like I said." He answered and waved with his hand. All of sudden I felt a weird feeling around my neck. I raised my hand and tried to figure out what it was. My breath stopped for a moment as I realized.

"You put a collar on me?!" I yelled, all my fear turning to pure confusion. Even if my childhood was quite unpleasant, this has never happened to me before.

"It's been there ever since we made the agreement. I only made it a visible thing to touch so that you would realize how incapable you are of escaping me." The smile from before slowly appeared again, making things only worse for me.

I must've been crazy to think that any agreement would work. This was nothing but crazy. He literally owned me and I didn't even want to check if the collar had my actual name on it. For sure it did.

"That's-- That's--" I tried to find the right words but somehow nothing seemed to describe what I felt.

"Don't worry. I don't want to embarass you." He explained and I finally tilted my head up to face him.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll make it disappear again. The collar. But remember, it's still there. Not physically but in our bond." With another hand movement he made the collar disappear. I thanked him quietly before a sound between the bushes made me immediately step closer to Pan as I stared at the bushes.

To my surprise a really tall guy stepped out, mustering me in interest. He seemed friendly but for some reason I still stepped even closer to Pan.

"Felix! Right in time. She's all ready to go with you for now." Pan called from behind me, making me turn my head in confusion. By now I had totally forgot that Pan wanted to attend some business.

"Am I?" I asked, staring at him in confusion. For a second he just glanced at me with a life-questioning look before the smile on his face grew.

"As you can see, she's just as much a pain in the ass, as you are. You two surely get along well." Pan said, his attention turned to Felix. Felix gave him a quite similar look to what I gave him and Pan turned to face me again.

"And yes, you are."

"But I don't want to." I replied, obviously completely forgetting about what happened a few moments ago.

"It's lovely how much you got attached to me in this short time but I have to remind you that you do not have a choice. Just think of Henry." Now, within three seconds he made me realize once again why I stood there. Why I did all of this. And who the villain in this story was.

I hated myself for feeling so different around him. Oddly comfortable even when he did awfully cruel things.

"Don't worry, Pan! I'll take care of her." Felix said and gestured me to follow him. I gave one last look to Pan before following Felix in the woods. Maybe I could at least try to outsmart him. Escaping could be easier with Felix, than with Pan.