𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍

🌅ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝔻𝔸𝕐🌅

Haseena was packing her stuffs,all her clothes and trolley bags were spread across the floor and bed.

"Kitna mushkil hain ek din mein sab pack karna...yeh list humne banayi thi,kahan kho gayi."She murmured while rummaging through her piles of clothes.Meanwhile her door bell rang,she opened the door to find Kashish standing there.

"Kashi,andar aao."Haseena said and moved aside to let her in.

"Bas ek message chhodna enough hain na Haseena 'I'm moving in with Anubhav tomorrow.'"She said quoting the text sent by Haseena.

"Humne call kiya tha tumne uthaya hi nahi.."Haseena said coldly.

"Tujhe nahi lagta tu yeh faisla jaldbazi mein le rahi hain?"Kashish asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nahi toh...tumhe aisa kyun lagraha hain?"Haseena asked while folding her clothes.

"Haseena tu Abhi k saath galat karrahi hain!"Kashish said sternly.

"Hume nahi lagta.."She replied plainly and went towards the cupboard to grab her documents.

"Hasi tu..."

Haseena did let her finish and spoke...

"Kashi dekho hum jante hain Anubhav ka kuch khaas accha impression nahi hain sabke saamne...I know you are worried about me aur tumhe Abhi ko dukhi dekhkar bura lagraha hain..par ekbar humari taraf se bhi sochkar dekho,I love Anubhav,I'm happy with him..tum toh best friend ho humari,kya tumhe humari khushi mein khush nahi hona chahiye?"

Kashish took a deep breath and calmed herself...

"I'm sorry Hasi...tu sahi hain maine teri taraf se socha hi nahi...I'm genuinely happy for you,aur koi bhi problem ho always know kashi tere saath hain."Kashish said genuinely and hugged Haseena rekindling their friendship again.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏢ᗩᑎᑌᗷᕼᗩᐯ'Տ ᑭᗴᑎTᕼOᑌՏᗴ🏢

Haseena was sitting in the balcony enjoying the beautiful city view and the mild breeze blowing occasionally.

"Tum yaha kya karrahi ho...andar aajao hawayein chal rahi hain."

Haseena looked towards the balcony door hearing Anubhav's voice.

"Kya Anubhav aap bhi ammi ki tarha kar rahe hain...yaha aiyye na,kitna sundar nazara hain baithke anand lijiye iska."Haseena said.

Anubhav sighed and went inside without replying to her,Haseena felt bad but decided to let it go.

After few seconds she heard footsteps approaching her,it was Anubhav with a blanket in his hand which made Haseena smile.
He sat beside her and pulled her on his lap and covered both of them with the blanket.Haseena placed a kiss on cheek and rested her head on his chest.

"Pata hain aaj ek bohot acchi cheeze hui."Haseena said.

"Kya hua?"