𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

🗓️𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ🗓️

🏢ᗩᑎᑌᗷᕼᗩᐯ'Տ ᑭᗴᑎTᕼOᑌՏᗴ🏢

The balcony was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and an artificial gazebo was set up decorated with fresh red roses and lilies replicating the mandap on their wedding day.But Haseena was sitting inside the gazebo with a frowned face.

"Tum abhitak uss baat pe naraz ho?"Anubhav asked coming towards Haseena with a  wine bottle in his hand.

"Toh kya shabbashi deni chahiye humein aapko....5 saal k bacche ko yeh sab sikhata hain koi!"She Said angrily.

"Humne Jo kiya hain acche k liye kiya hain....apne liye khud ladna nahi sikhega toh kabhi mazboot nahi ban payega...aur mazboot nahi bana toh iss zaalim duniya se nahi lad payega."Anubhav said pouring wine in two glasses.

"Hum aapki bhavna samajhte hain Anubhav par woh sirf 5saal ka hain,jahan log apne baccho ko maarpit karne se rokte hain aapne usse naye moves sikhaye!"She said in disbelief.

"Hmm....toh tum kya chahti ho humara beta roz school mein maar khaye"Anubhav said sipping on his wine.

"Aapse bahes karna hi bekar hain."Haseena huffed.

"Mi vida...aaj Valentine's Day hain...hum yeh baatein kal bhi toh kar sakte hain na?"He said flashing his droolworthy smile.Haseena looked at him from the corner of her eyes and smiled.

"Thik hain"She said smiling.
"Hum serve karte hain."Haseena said keeping her wine glass on table and getting off her chair.

"No.Let me have the honour, my queen."He said dramatically and served the special Biryani and kebabs he had cooked with his own hands for his amore.

"Apna plate bhi toh lagaiyye aap"Haseena said.

"Nahi...we will share today."Anubhav said with a cheeky smile and made her sit on his lap.

Haseena's POV....

7 years of our marriage and he's getting more and more romantic with each passing day.For the outer world he is still the rude and arrogant and ruthless businessman Anubhav Singh but for us he is the sweetest husband and father.
A lot of thing has changed in this seven years...Abhi and Kashi have got married 5 years back and they are parents to a two year old Baby boy,Abhish.Ammi still lives in Kolkata but her visits to Lucknow have become more frequent atleast once in every two months for she can't stay without the apple of her eyes for too long.
My workload at office has increased a ton for its not easy to be the directorial manager of a company...Yes I'm the directorial manager of my company now,my dream has been fulfilled but still there's a long way to go.Who said you can't handle both worklife and personal life..it's very much possible when you have a supportive partner like Anubhav.

The chain of my thoughts were broken when Advik came running to us with my phone in his hand.

Advik,our 5 year old son a carbon copy of his father but totally his mumma's boy.

"Mumma daadi ka video call hain."He said and I immediately stood up from Anubhav's lap.Although Advik is quite used to with me and Anubhav sharing some decent affectionate moments which Anubhav says he shall know because kids need to know that their parents love each other and it has a positive effect on them always but elders they need to be shown respect.