𝑨 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

Haseena was casually strolling infront of their building after having her dinner.Anubhav has went to Chennai for some official work and will return over morrow.If he had been here he would have never allowed her to go outside the building without any guard.Anubhav owns the whole building...the topmost floor is where they live and the floor below are for servants and he has put the rest of the floors on rent..true businessman he is!

Haseena was thinking about all these while listening to an 90's romantic song on her airdopes when she noticed a girl on opposite side of the street,it took her sometime but she recognised her.

"Arey,yeh toh Jhilmil hain...ussdin book store par mili thi."She murmured to herself, a little surprised cause this area was a little deserted and quiet,main reason why Anubhav chose to live here and she has never seen any pedestrian at this hour of night, specially an alone girl.

Carefully observing her she noticed that the girl was crying.

"Hello!Aap thik hain?"Haseena shouted removing her airdopes.

Jhilmil looked at her and remained silent for a few seconds as if trying to recognise her, meanwhile Haseena crossed the street and went near her.

"Arey Haseena aap yaha?"She asked being fake surprised.

"Arey aapko hum yaad hain."Haseena said with a small smile.
"Aap thik hain na..aap ro kyun rhi hain?"She asked.

"Nahi main kaha ro rahi hun...I'm fine."She said wiping her tears.

"Dekhiye Jhilmil koi personal baat hain toh hum nahi Janna chahte..par aap isswaqt yaha akeli,almost 10 baje hain...koi madat chahiye toh bol sakti hain."Haseena said out of concern.

"Actually mera aur mere boyfriend ka jhagda ho gaya hain and left me alone here....aur mere mobile mein charge bhi nahi hain ki main cab book karun and I just realised that I've got my periods too...aise mein main ghar kaise lautungi...mera ghar yaha se 2 ghanta dur hain...itni raat ko akele travel karne mein bhi dar lagraha hain."She said between her sniffs.

"Oh My!Umm...hum issi building mein rahete hain..aap chahe toh aaj ki raat ruk sakti hain Jhilmil."Haseena said.

"That's so sweet of you Haseena but tumhare gharwale?"

"Don't worry I live with my boyfriend aur woh isswaqt yaha nahi hain...aap bejhijhak aasakti hain."Haseena said with a smile and Jhilmil inwardly smiled as first step of her plan was successful.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏢ᗩᑎᑌᗷᕼᗩᐯ ᑭᗴᑎTᕼOᑌՏᗴ🏢

Haseena offered Jhilmil to have breakfast with her and she agreed without any argument.

"You are lucky to live in such a house Haseena."She said with a fake smile while munching on her veg sandwich.
Haseena slightly smiled.

"Aapka boyfriend..he loves you a lot na."She asked again.

"Yes he does and I love him a lot too."Haseena replied with a smile and Jhilmil just nodded.

"Bohot jald nafrat bhi karne lagogi tum usse."Jhilmil thought.

"Ms.Amorin Jhilmil ko wash basin dikha dijiye please."Haseena said politely as they were done with the breakfast.Ms.Amorin took Jhilmil with her.

**Ding**

The elevator door opened and Haseena was beyound joyful seeing Anubhav coming out of it.