𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑴𝒆

🌅ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝕄𝕆ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾🌅

Anubhav woke up to find his love fast asleep clinging to his chest like a baby.He couldn't control the urge to kiss her slightly parted,swollen lips.He kissed her softly and gently released himself from her grip and covered her properly with the quilt and putting on his trousers moved towards the washroom.

Haseena woke up feeling the lack of his warmth.She groaned not wanting to wake up but it was already past 9..so she lazily sat up pulling the quilt upto her chest.

"Yeh subha itni jaldi kyun hoti hain."She murmured and yawned loudly.

"Subha jaldi nahi hui hain tum late soyi thi kal."Anubhav said coming out of the washroom with a blue towel wrapped around his waist while ruffling his wet hairs with another towel.

"Aapka gym hogaya?Kab uthe aap"Haseena asked.

"Aaj Sunday hain madam hum gym nahi karte."Anubhav said throwing the towel in his hand on sofa.

"Gila towel hain woh."Haseena chided.

Anubhav sat beside her and pulled her closer and kissed on her shoulder where a dark red hickey was visible.

"Kya karrahe hain aap...hum nahaye nahi hain abhi tak."Haseena said trying to removed herself from his grip.

"Shhh..."Anubhav hushed her buring his face in her neck.

"I love it when you smell of me."He said inhaling her fragrance and Haseena blushed to the deepest shade of red.

"Chhodiye abb humein....humare ek colleague ki shaadi hain kal,hume apne liye lahenga kharidne jaana hain."Haseena said.

"Kiski shaadi hain?"Anubhav asked.

"Aakash ki...he's marrying his longtime girlfriend Samriddhi and he's on the 9th sky.Bohot zyada khush hain woh,ho bhi kyun na... finally after eight long years of dating they are going to be tied together for the next seven lives."Haseena said chirpily being happy in her friend's happiness...that's how pure her heart is,she gets happy in everyone's happiness.

"Sun bhi rahe hain aap hum kya kahe rahe hain?"Haseena asked seeing him lost in his thoughts.She nudged him bringing him out of his trance.
"Kahan kho gaye aap?"

"Kahi nahi...bas soch rahe the Shaadi k bare mein."

"Hein?!"Haseena exclaimed.

"Kuch nahi...aaj shaam ko taiyyar rahena."He said.

"Kis liye?"She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Mountain top resturant par date pe jana tha na..(Her eyes sparkled.)So be ready for our date love."He said huskily and kissed on her cheeks and went towards their walk in closet to get dressed.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🍜𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽🍜

Haseena and Anubhav reached the beautifully decorated place with breathtaking cityscape visible from the top.The whole place was decorated with red heart shaped balloons and Candles and ofcourse her favourite roses.