𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕

(Not Proofread)

🏢ᗩᑎᑌᗷᕼᗩᐯ'Տ ᑭᗴᑎTᕼOᑌՏᗴ🏢

Anubhav was in the living room reading a newspaper,annoyance clearly visible on his face.

"Anubhav...hum nikal rahe hain...2-3 ghante mein laut aayenge."Haseena said coming towards him.He looked at her to find her dressed in a blue jeans and peacock green top with her side back hanging on her shoulder.

"Where are you going?"Anubhav asked.

"Kashish ka call aaya tha...usse kuch help chahiye humari toh uske ghar jaa rahe hain."She replied while putting on her specs and he just hummed.

"Bye!" Haseena said and left.

After he heard the elevator door closing he concentrated back on his news paper.

"Anubhav" A soft voice called his name and his anger immediately touched the sky.

"Tum abhi tak yaha ho!"He said gritting his teeth.

"Tum jaante ho na Anubhav curfew laga hua hain.."Jhilmil said.

"For you information police ne curfew hata diya hain Public convenience k liye...so get out of my house,right now!"He shouted.

"Itni nafrat mujhse Anu!"

"It's Anubhav...aur tum jaisi aurat Jhilmil kisike nafrat k layak bhi nahi."

"Anubhav I know maine jo bhi kiya tha,galat kiya tha aur uski saza bhi mujhe milrahi hain....I broke your heart and now I'm the broken one.Please mujhe maaf kardo Anubhav...iss baat par koi Shaq nahi hain ki there was a time when I had loved you more than anything else."Jhilmil spoke shedding crocodile tears.

"Love...tumhare muh se yeh shabd accha nahi lagta Jhilmil...just leave aur and don't ever try to meet Haseena again."Anubhav warned angrily.

Meanwhile the elevator door opened..

"Anubhav sunna...."Aman came out of the elevator but his words stopped seeing Jhilimil.

"Yeh aurat yaha kya karrahi hain?"He asked angrily.

"Kaise ho Aman?"Jhilmil asked with a small smile.

Aman completely ignored her and asked Anubhav
"Anubhav yeh yaha kyun hain...where is Haseena?"

"Wahi isse yaha layi hain."Anubhav said helplessly.

"Matlab usse?"

"Nahi pata hain kuch."Anubhav replied understanding his question.

"Phir baat kya karraha hain tu isse...Jhilmil get out right now."Aman said with disgust in his voice.

"Yeh baat main Anubhav se sunna chahti hu...Anu(he glared at her.)Anubhav..kya sach mein tum woh saare suhane din bhool gaye ho jo humne saath mein bitaye hain...kyunki main bhi nahi bhool payi"She asked emotionally.

"Suhane din?!(he scoffed)They were nothing but illusions aur abb woh toot chuka...Now I'm with my Love Haseena jo sachmein humse pyar karti hain aur hum usse."Anubhav said bluntly,Jhilmil inwardly gritted her teeth.She glanced sideways and again looked at Anubhav.

"You can't call our love illusion Anubhav...you very well know it was true...it was all true...we were about to get married Anubhav!"She said exasperatedly.Both Anubhav and Aman scrunched their eyebrows listening to her.Why was she bringing all this up after knowing and being a part of everything that had happened but the next moment their doubts got cleared when they heard Haseena's voice.

"Anubhav!!"
Both Aman and Anubhav turned sideways to look at her who was standing infront of the elevator with teary eyes.

"Haseena...tum,tum toh Kashish k ghar gayi thi na?"Aman asked nervously.

"Thodi dur jaane k baad hume pata chala ki hum apna phone charging par bhool gaye hain wahi wapas lene aaye the.."She replied looking straight at Anubhav.

"Anubhav yeh sab kya hain?"She asked.

"Haseena main batati hoon..."Jhilmil said.
"Actually me and Anubhav,we used to be lovers and were about to get married but things didn't work out,I made some mistakes and we broke up.Honestly speaking Haseena agar mujhe pata hota yeh Anubhav ka ghar hain toh main nahi aati.. actually back then he used to live in his Eastern park Bunglow...aur jab Anubhav ko dekha yaha toh meri himmat nahi hui tumhe sach batane ki."

"Par Anubhav ko toh batana chahiye tha hume..."She said looking at Anubhav with hurtful eyes.
"Kal ka pura din puri raat bit gayi phir bhi aapne hume batana zaroori nahi samjha Anubhav?!"She questioned.Anubhav remained silent,he knew things had messed up.

"Agar thodi si sharm bachi hain toh you will leave now."Aman told Jhilmil.

"Ya sure"Jhilmil spoke and smiled inwardly"Mera kaam toh hogaya hain..abb ruk kar bhi kya karungi."She thought and immediately went back to the guestroom to collect her belongings and left the house followed by Aman who left to give the couple some privacy.

"Haseena listen to me.."Anubhav tried to speak.

"What should I listen to Anubhav....itne mahine hogaye humare relationship ko aur hume aaj aise pata chal raha hain that you had a girlfriend whom you were about to marry!"

"Haseena Jhilmil is my past."Anubhav said calmly.

"I know aur hume iss baat ka dukh nhi hain that you loved someone else before me dukh iss baat ka hain that you hid it from me even when she was right infront of us.Why Anubhav?!"

"Hume bas discuss nahi Karna tha uske baare mein."He said plainly.

"Discuss ki toh hum baat hi nahi karrahe Anubhav....bas mention kar dete.Waise bhi aap konsa apne man ki baatein hum se share karte hain...I'm a open book to you but you Anubhav are still a mystery for me.I know that you had a troubled past and you chose not to talk about that I respected your boundary.I never tried to dig into your past...kabhi Abhi se nhi puccha apke past k baare mein...but I'm your girlfriend Anubhav..apke baare itna sa(pinching her index and thumb)jaane ka haq toh hume hona chahiye."She spoke with anger and sadness mixed voice.

"Listen Haseena....shaant ho jao..hum "Anubhav tried to speak but Haseena didn't let her.

"Nahi Anubhav...humein kuch nahi sunna but yaad rakhna abbse hum bhi apse koi baat share nahi karne wale.Ek relationship mein na everything goes both ways.It's clear that you don't trust me,I'm not that important to you toh hum bhi kyun apko apni baaton se pareshan kare."She spoke going towards the bedroom to grab her mobile.

After few seconds she came out and moved towards the elevator.

"Haseena rukjao."He said in his hoarse voice.

"Kashish humara intezaar karrahi hain.."She said without looking at him and entered the elevator and the door got closed.

"Ahh!!"Anubhav shouted and frustratedly threw the 1.5 lakhs worth Horse statue on the floor shattering it into pieces.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Abhi gives Haseena a sneak peek to Anubhav's past.🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
So the moment came...Haseena got to know about Anubhav and Jhilmil in a not so good way.Who do you think is wrong here?Haseena,Anubhav or the situation?

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You 🌱