𝑨 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕

Continued....

🏢ᗩᑎᑌᗷᕼᗩᐯ ᑭᗴᑎTᕼOᑌՏᗴ🏢

As they reached their apartment Anubhav straight went to their bedroom without sparing a single glance at Haseena.Haseena was aware of the outburst waiting for her,even the whole car ride was silent,he hadn't spoke a single word to her.

Haseena tiptoed behind him to the bedroom and sat on the bed...she was quite shaken by the recent incidents.Anubhav was in the bathroom.She leaned against the headrest and closed her eyes,taking deep breathes trying to calm her mind down.The blood stains on Anubhav's shirt was giving rise to several questions in her mind.

The unlatching of the washroom door caught Haseena's attention.Anubhav came out and taking a glance at Haseena was about to leave the room when Haseena's voice stopped him.

"Baat nahi karenge humse?"She asked.

"Apne kiya tha humse baat waha jaane se pahele?"He counterasked coldly.

"Anubhav..Rahul ne Kashish ko bandi banaya hua tha...hum nahi jaate toh woh Kashish ko nuksan pahunchata."Haseena justified herself.

"I fu*king don't care about Kashish Haseena...I care about you.Woh jaan lena chahta tha tumhari..do you even understand!"He said angrily in loud voice.

"Anubhav woh bestfriend hain humari.."

"Okay..toh tumne apne bestfriend k baare mein socha,what about me Haseena...ek baar bhi socha tumne,ammi k baare mein socha  ekbaar jinka tumhare ilawa koi nahi hain!"He shouted.

"Look Anubhav...I'm sorry,hum maante hain humne rash decision liya par hum dar gaye the...aap bataiye agar humari jagah aap hote aur Kashi ki jagah Aman toh aap kya karte?"She said teary eyed.

"Hum apne dost ko zaroor bachate par aisi careless harkat nahi karte....I'm warning you Haseena don't try to pull up any such act in future because if anything happens to you I'll burn the world to ashes and I mean it."He said going dangerously close to her.

Haseena couldn't handle his intense gaze and hugged him tightly and her mere touch calmed his fury instantly and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Anu.."she murmured,her face still buried in his chest..

"Hmmm.."

"Rahul ka kya hua?Aur aapke kapdon par khoon k dhabbe kaha se aaye?"She asked.

Anubhav gulped and spoke..
"Rahul police custody mein hain."

"Aur woh khoon?"

"Woh bas thodi bohot hathapayi hogayi thi...tum yeh sab chhodo aur fresh hokar aram karo...hum Ms.Amorin se kahekar khana bhijwate hain."He said placing a soft kiss on her head.

"Aap kahan Jaarahe hain?"Haseena asked.

"Kuch zaroori kaam hain...raat tak wapas aajayenge."He replied.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🍷ᗷᗩᖇ🍷

It was past midnight,Haseena was fast asleep in bedroom and Anubhav was here finishing glasses after glasses.