Wassalia Special

A/N:

BEFORE WE GET INTO IT LOOK! AT! THIS!

Yalllllll I'm rewatching Sofia the first because we'll I'm bored af and have nothing better to do and LOOK AT WHAT I FOUNDDDDD:::

(Episode; scrambled pets — S2, ep15)

ASFKLFLGHKSLDNDLAKDBDJDMSKKAKS SOOOOOO CUTEEEEEE WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS EXISTED

THE WAY SHE HIDES BEHIND JAMESSSSSSS ALSKDJHDJSKSKFJJFKSLAL MY HEARTTTTT

ALSO can we talk about the flying crown episode where Hugo says that the only reason that he wasn't on the team is because James and Sofia "got lucky" Ummmmmmm where was the lie tho? Like was he wrong?! They are the main characters. So he wasn't wrong, Hugo was in fact unlucky because he IS a background character. So when he says that Sofia and James got lucky he wasn't wrong.  I kinda feel bad for Hugo because I feel like he was only used as a plot device; ie the first apperance was to bully, the second was like a somewhat redemption because its a kids show and god forbid they have enemies(i mean i aint complaing tho) and the last one was like flip of his plot device (girls can do anything a boy can = a boy can do anything a girl does) but i feel like especially to ward off any unholy ships with Sofia (cough cough cedfia cough cough). and then u dont seem him again! like why? i get its a kids show and all but like still so much potential wasted and not even in a romantic way too!!! My poor baby Hugo! (┬┬﹏┬┬) 

sorry for wasting ur time, Just had to put that out there.  

Anyways enjoy this chapter!!

Everywhere you looked everyone was bundled up in layers of clothes to keep the cold out. It was Wassalia, and people were out and about in the morning fetching last minute decorations, treats, and wishing others a happy Wassalia. Amber was out and had been handing out gifts to the villagers.

She blew into her gloved hands, they had started growing cold. A set of twins walked by her and in a heartbeat she handed out another set of gifts. Their parents said their gracious thanks.