CHAPTER8: D-Day (part2)

The clear sound of the clicking heels faded with his vision going blur. Every sound and noise being cut , all that was heard was his throbbing heart . Heartbeat pushing slow and clear in his ear. Each thump pushing him deeper in the dark void of slumber and lingering unknown .

When he regained some of his consciousness he felt like he was floating in a empty space. Just darkness surrounding him. As if being pulled into the deepest part of the ocean where even the sun can't reach. Although it was completely hollow here but yet it was filled with a low humming vibration. It felt like some sound being muffled due to water. As if someone was screaming underwater. With the low vibrations surrounding him, they grew louder and scarier.

By this time he was pretty sure he is in deep waters but the question was how?why? How can he even breath here? It was all confusing, nothing seemed to make sense at all.

Before he could register anything that was taking place, the humming returned and it was closer and clearer than before. It wasn't random sound it was rather a word or more precisely a name. His spine went ice cold after realising the humming sound came inches away from his back. He wasn't alone here in this dark emptiness.

Far more scared to turn around he tightly closed his eyes, fearing what it could be. Every horrifying possibility crossed his mind and how this can be the end of him. He could feel the proximity and it was eating him internally that he was going to die. That's when he heard it............again.

Ho... Homi... Homini?....!

In a flash he turned around to see what it was.. And saw......

A terrifyingly beautiful pupil scanning him, as if in search of someone or something

His mind went blank and he flet a burning sensation in his chest as if being drowned. He shut his eyes tight to escape from this weirdly realistic dream and everything went calm again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Helloooooooo.. (♥_♥) . Although I wrote this I am not sure how much it makes sense... lol.
It can be a bit confusing but i promise it will soon make sense. This one might stitch the two parts of the story together.... Or maybe there is more \(^o^)/
We never know 😚.